- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Yonkers: Friday 11/30 Analysis
MEET STATS: 28 - 94 / $167.60
Best Bet: KRISPY APPLE (6th)
Spot Play: UP FRONT TIM T (1st)
(1) UP FRONT TIM T has been on my radar for a couple of weeks now. Trainer Chris Marino finally gets lucky at the draw with this horse and I expect a big mile. (2) COOPERSTOWN KID was claimed for $20k in September and now returns from a layoff for $12,500. That is not a good sign, but he did qualify back well enough. (7) THESEYESRCRYING won easily the last two times he raced at this level.
I tried to find a reason to pick against likely heavy favorite (5) AFFIRMED ACTION, but he is clearly the fastest and even switches to a top driver. (3) D LEE MORE had no shot in his first try for trainer Alagana. (1) BRICKYARD TOOTS got class relief last time and gets a post break this time.
(4) TATOOS N SCARS is another Keystone Raider-sired Michigan import for Asher/Stalbaum. This team does very well with these types and the recent qualifier says this gelding is ready. (1) GOING NATIVE has speed, the rail and Sears. (3) KID CRUISER drops for Garcia-Herrera; obvious. (7) KID CARSON seems to be in a better spot this week.
(3) H AND MS HIT ships in from Pocono where he was facing better. This guy has already proven he can beat this type and barn is having a good year. (1) MARCUS BI & (2) YANKS are inside speed players with a big shot. (5) WALDORF HALL sports the fastest winning mile of the bunch; worth using.
This looks like a wide open race. (4) LETS ROLL JOE drops back down and gets Bartlett this week. (6) ACTIVATOR also returns to the level of his last score. (7) ALLAMERICAN DADDY is only 1 for 29 but has form and good connections.
(5) KRISPY APPLE was super while uncovered last time. She gutted in out on the rim and barely missed in a very game effort. She should be able to gun to the front and sit a much better trip tonight. (6) KEEPERS DESTINY conquered the top one last time but had the best of the trips. (8) FEELING YOU doesn’t miss the board very often here.
(2) ACE OF PACE relishes the opportunity to drop to this level and has won her last two tries against this company. Expect to see speed and a top effort. (6) HOT LIST has been a monster since the claim. You can’t leave her off your tickets. (5) SOME GIRLS DO was okay from off the pace but can improve. (4) FOX VALLEY SAGE gets a post break.
(8) TOBER went down the road the last time he tried his luck in the Open ranks at Yonkers. This week’s Open came up light and he can overcome the post. (3) BIG SKY STORM goes from post 8 to post 3. That is a huge difference; using. (7) BRANDOS MUSCLE MAN gets Brennan/Garcia-Herrera respect.
(3) BLESSED VICTORY raced well upon arrival and now adds Brennan. (8) GURF can certainly go with this group when he is feeling good. If the race falls apart, he’ll be coming. (2) ZOOMING looks playable on paper.
(4) LUCKY LAND hasn’t had the chance to show much for Croghan since the claim back in September and had no chance from post 8 last time. This is a weak field and I could see him stepping up. (5) PRESTISSIMO enters a good barn and has Sears. (2) FINANCE THE MASTER drops a notch.
(4) LIKEABATOUTAHELL worked out a perfect trip last week. I don’t see a ton of speed to his inside and could see another smooth journey in this guy’s future. (3) TACS DELIGHT lured Sears off my top choice after three wins in a row, two by open lengths. (2) BASTILLE is clearly racing well now.
(4) BEST BOSS drops out of the Opens and back to the level of her last win; slight edge. (5) FAROUCHE HANOVER didn’t fire in her first race for the new barn but deserves a second look. (8) ARGUMENT HANOVER aimed high last time. This spot is more realistic.
- 1.Posted 06/18/2013 09:59AM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:02PM