- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 1/11 Analysis
2013 MEET STATS: 0 - 0 / $0.00
Best Bet: CELEBRITY BLUECHIP (8th)
Spot Play: PEMBROKE PRAYER (11th)
(2) TATOOS N SCARS was quite sharp in his last two starts. The hat trick is within the reach. (3) LOOKETTEJASPER flashed good speed before tiring in the stretch drive. (4) SAMS TREASURE will be closing late.
(2) TROTTIN TROY broke at the start but the good news is he moves to the two-hole and has tactical speed that will help his chances tonight. (4) RIDETHEWIND CHRYS got the job done wire to wire at Saratoga. (6) CONWAY CRUISER could land a share.
(1) LAST CONQUEST moves back to the fence where this gelding scored two starts ago. (2) SANSOME HANOVER showed good speed and held the place spot in his previous try. (5) ARTIC BLUE rode the rail on his way to victory last time out.
(5) FOR YOU ALMOSTFREE was sharp against better recently and it's good to see Brennan back aboard this five-year-old trotter. (3) OVER AND OUT put in a good run at the Meadowlands last time around; puts him in the mix. (7) WORTH THE MONEY AS was second best in his last trip.
(1) HIGH PAN TOLERANCE draws the rail for this event and has every right to boss these at his best. (3) MARION MONACO moves up in class but has good tactical speed. (2) ALTERNAT THURSDAYS gets post relief.
(4) SIR JILLIAN Z TAM is clearly knocking at the door. With a perfect trip, she can make tonight a winning one. (5) DONT BLAME HER was in the trifecta 24 of 32 starts last year. (2) SOUTHWIND JAZMIN comes off a sharp qualifier at the Big M.
(3) CHANG DYNASTY showed good speed in his initial start at Yonkers from Ohio. Gelding can take this given a perfect trip from his three slot. (2) PAMS LEGACY is better than his last try. (1) COOPERSTOWN KID scored in his last two and now draws the fence tonight.
(2) CELEBRITY BLUECHIP closed strongly for the place spot recently. This trotter is definitely knocking at the door and can mow these down when the smoke clears. (7) LOOKING HANOVER will be the one to fear. (3) AFFIRMED ACTION just got up for win honors last time out.
(2) WARRAWEE KOINE put in a good effort at the Meadowlands last time around. Hopefully she will have clear sailing and get the job done. (4) FOX VALLEY SAGE put in a mild bid in her last trip to the post. (1) ARTSY PRINCESS gets serious post relief to help her chances in here.
(7) JESSESJO raced evenly in his Jersey trip last week. Maybe this trotter is fit and ready to best this group. (5) FORCE NINE's last two tries puts this guy right in the mix. (1) FUEL CELL should be right there from the rail.
(3) PEMBROKE PRAYER moves to the three-hole and this trotter has good speed to make some serious noise in the stretch drive. (5) LIKEABATOUTAHELL should be better suited on the half-mile oval. (2) LIGHTNING STORM went down the road against lesser company recently.
(2) ACE OF PACE gets a cozy post and with a complete meltdown of the early leaders, this gal can blow these away. (4) BY ALL MEANS comes off a pair of sharp tries against lesser company. (6) COWBOYS DREAMER scored a win at Philly last time.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM