- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 10/5 Analysis
MEET STATS: 278 - 1107 / $1,838.90
Best Bet: BREAKHEART PASS (6th) Spot Play: BS SURGIN DON (2nd)
(4) GO GET EM raced evenly in his last start and this gelding can be ready to put his best foot forward. (1) INDIAN GIVER N went down the road in his last trip. (2) ALLAMERICAN INCA beat lesser at Freehold recently for his second straight score.
(2) BS SURGIN DON flashed good speed at The Meadows last week. Now this trotter takes his trade to the half-mile oval. (5) PIO POWER was second best in his last try. (1) KEENAN is better than his last flop.
(2) AINTNOFOOLSGOLD put in a game effort for win honors last time out and this six-year-old could be ready for another top effort. (5) HONEYS DRAGON showed good early zip in his last trip. (6) TRIPLE MAJOR closed well to grab the score last time around.
(5) DARTAGNAN was sharp in his last two starts and he is clearly knocking on the winner's circle door. (4) FOREVER GOOD rallied for the score in his recent try. (6) ARTIC BLUE picks up Brennan.
(4) HOLLY HILL MASTER's last start might be an indication this trotter is rounding back to form. (2) BABY BOY GRIN gets serious post relief. (1) BUCKEYE MAN closed well for the show spot last week.
(4) BREAKHEART PASS is back at Yonkers and she has the tactical speed to take these to task for all the cash. (6) SIR JILLIAN Z TAM posted an even finish in her last trip to the post. (5) OCEANS MOTION can have a say with these.
(1) MYMOMSABLIZZARD was on her toes last week for the victory. Draws the fence tonight and a repeat effort is not out of the question. (4) THE EVICTOR & (3) MAMA MADE ME BLUE both recently put in sharp scores.
(8) BLACKTUXWHITESOCKS is on a roll scoring his third in a row. Trotting gelding is good enough to keep on his winning ways. (6) CELEBRITY BLUECHIP rode the rail on his way to victory last time out. (4) E L ROCK could land a share.
(4) CAMPHOR HANOVER raced evenly in her last one. Her recent efforts might be an indication she is ready to fire against this group. (2) RAMONA DISOMMA charged down the lane to grab the place spot last time out. (1) CANNAE CAMMIE flashed good speed in her last trip to the post.
(1) DEFEND THE ROCK draws the fence and has the tactical speed to rate and score with Brennan at the helm. (4) BLUERIDGE TORNADO should fare well from the four-hole. (3) CASSIS was second best in his last one.
(2) COACH FOX worked out a pocket trip for the victory in his last start. Gelding is very capable of repeating against this group. (7) PERFECT PICTURE closed well for the place spot last time around. (4) PEMBROKE PRAYER showed speed in his most recent try.
(4) ACE OF PACE was quite strong with a down the road victory last week and this gal is capable of getting the job done again. (8) KRISPY APPLE moves down the scale but will have to do her best from the eight-hole. (6) FOXY LADY charged home for win honors recently.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM