- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Yonkers: Friday 10/12 Analysis
MEET STATS: 287 - 1143 / $1,926.90
Best Bet: COACH FOX (10th) Spot Play: THE EVICTOR (7th)
(3) KAMANCHE SUN was sharp in victory last time out and is very capable of taking another. (4) COMICAL STAR A put in a mild rally in his previous trip. (2) PAPER LUCK draws better tonight.
(5) GREAT EMANCIPATOR raced pretty well last time and could put his best foot forward tonight. (4) LIKEABATOUTAHELL closed strongly for the show spot last time around. (2) ELIAS JOY raced evenly last time out.
(6) BAD BOY BILLY was quite game for the score last week. If he can get another perfect trip, he could take this despite the rise in class. (8) BAMBINO HALL flashed good speed in his last one. (7) SON OF NORDIC has faced open foes upstate.
(2) AINTNOFOOLSGOLD finished evenly in his latest and could put his best foot forward against these. (5) STRANGE HANOVER held the place spot in his last try. (6) HONEYS DRAGON will be closing in the final strides.
(6) FOUR HOOF DRIVE raced evenly in his last try. With a good trip, he could make tonight a winning one. (1) FROGGY TURNER gets serious post relief. (2) FOREVER GOOD could land a share.
(8) ROYAL CEE CEE N has scored two straight victories and this gal can boss these from the eight-hole tonight. (6) NAUGHTYTILTHEEND has good late punch and should be right in the mix. (7) LATE FLYIN N keeps on winning so connections move this mare up in class tonight.
(3) THE EVICTOR broke last time. Trotter could turn things around with a repeat of his Sept. 21 start. (6) BIG SKY STORM moves down the scale. (4) FOR YOU ALMOSTFREE is not out of this event.
(8) MYMOMSABLIZZARD posted an easy score in her last try and the rise in class should not hurt this gal's chances. (5) ARRIBA AMIGO scored his sixth straight victory last time out and will be dangerous again. (4) E L ROCK should be right in the swing of things.
(1) ATHLETICLYINCLINED showed some good speed in her last start and she can put her best foot forward against this group. (8) GIVEITTOEMSTAIGHT raced evenly in her last trip to the post. (4) SAYMYNAMESAYMYNAME flashed good speed in her most recent try.
(3) COACH FOX has sharp speed and could take this group down the road. (2) PLAY FAIR gets serious post relief. (5) CARNEGIE could make some noise in this event.
(2) CALCHIPS BRUTE was second best in his last try and this guy can get the job done at his best. (3) KEENAN scored easily in his last one. (5) MUGSHOT JESS just missed the victory in his previous outing.
(1) PRINCESS MCARDLE N closed strongly to grab the show spot recently and this pacing mare can take these to task with Bartlett at the helm. (3) QUEEN OF ROYALTY moves down in class. (4) CAMPHOR HANOVER just got up for win honors last week.
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM