- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Woodbine: Thursday 11/8 Analysis
By Greg Gangle
Best Bet: NATURAL INSTINCT (9th) Spot Play: PALM PATROL (8th)
(7) TROTTING R T debuts for Moreau and that will lower his odds significantly. He trotted a credible mile last week and is ready to improve. (4) MAGIC CLASS has been racing very well over his last three starts and should be able to hit the board again. (2) MY GHOST BI hasn't won this year from eight starts, but has been top three six times. He has a good post to work with and should improve on the bigger track.
(5) EXPODENT scored a comfortable win last week at this level for new trainer Marty Fine. He's got terrific gate speed and that will likely get used again. (8) MAJOR GRACE drops down in class and should be very competitive at this level. He certainly could win at this class. (1) PRIVATE EQUITY debuts for new trainer Scott Habbershaw, who has a very good record this season. He usually offers value and that could continue.
(9) CELEBRITY COWBOY draws outside, but he's also at a level where he should be a top threat. He's lightly raced this season and is due for a win. (1) FANCY SHOT posted a very good qualifying effort and starts from a good post. I hope Brown puts him in the race early. (6) BRUCE THE BRAVE hasn't been the most consistent horse this season, but he's due to jump up. This isn't a deep field of horses.
(2) DARK PRINCE came from off-the-pace to score the win at this level last week. It appears the addition of Lasix has helped. (7) MACH MY WORD moves into a new barn and has proven to be competitive in this class. (8) CAM EAST offered value last week and will likely do it again. It looks like his best stride comes when he's near the front.
(9) WESTERN MOTIF has won five races this year and will likely be the favorite in here. She's got the gate speed to overcome post nine. (7) JANES LITTLE GIRL is lightly-raced and should be a top threat at this level. She continues to improve and will appreciate the bigger track. (1) MACHNBYRD PRINCESS offered value last week, but I'm not sure she will in here. She's certainly worth a look.
(3) STEREOTYPE made a break in stride last week after clearing to the front from post 10. He won at this level two starts ago and offered value in his last two efforts. You might get lucky and receive it again. (5) CENTRE COUNTY is a horse that we don't know much about. He'll have to drop major time to find the winner's circle. (1) LIFE DREAM HANOVER doesn't like to win, but you can't overlook her at this level. She's a good play to be top three.
(7) COLE DIDDY drops down in class and will likely be the post time favorite. I would like to see him get a trip as opposed to being on the front-end again. (10) PJ LUCKY posted a good effort at a higher class last week. He's been able to overcome post 10 on this oval before. (4) PROFESSORSDAPAPERS has always been consistent at this level. He got parked every step of the mile last start to finish fourth.
(9) PALM PATROL is back at a level where she won three straight races. She overcame an outer post before and I think she can do it again. (5) WINDSUN T BIRD has won ten races this season, more than anyone else in this field. She will likely offer low value again. (8) YS GOLD STAR has been very inconsistent this year, but did post a good effort last week at this level.
(7) NATURAL INSTINCT moves into the O'Sullivan barn and he's been spectacular with first-time starters this season. His barn is hot right now and this horse will likely be the heavy favorite. (4) WEDDING BELL BLUES has hit the board in two of her last three starts, while offering value. She draws inside and should get a good trip. (3) GREYSTONE LADYLIKE went a tough trip last start, but is back at a level where she won two starts ago.
(1) WINDSONG EXPERANZA looks like she found her best stride late in the season. She has won three straight and begins from post one. (5) KEEP IT FAIR has been consistent in this class and begins from a good post. I hope Oliver uses her gate speed. (7) BEAUTY PRINCESS finished second in this class last week. She's a good option for top three. This race is rather wide-open, in my opinion.
(6) BREEZIN ON BYE has posted two straight wins and moves to this circuit. This isn't a deep field and I think she can be a top contender. (8) THROUGH MY EYES moves into a claimer and I think she'll be more competitive in here. She may even offer a price. (9) TWIN B ELITE also moves into a claimer and is a good selection to hit the board. This race was tough to predict.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM