- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Woodbine: Thursday 11/22 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Best Bet: FORK (9TH) Spot Play: SGT MATT (8TH)
(6) R U FOR ME filly ships in from Vernon and has won 6 of 10 starts on the year. She picks up top a top driver and will be firing early. (2) WEDDING BELL BLUES gets a good post and looks to be versatile; facing less. (3) ALIBI TERROR finally gets a good post and should be a lot closer. Well bred filly could use some fast fractions up front for her best chance.
(5) TROTTING R T was second best last out to an impressive winner. He finds a similar field and looks to be a short price. He does show a couple of breaks; use caution with short price. (8) TAG UP AND GO put in a very good effort and should the top choice make a miscue could upset at a good price. (4) PASSAGE WAY has impeccable breeding and was just used hard early last out. She could step up at anytime, including this spot.
(2) MARLEE B raced greenly last out and put in a couple of bobbles at the top of the stretch. Two-year-old filly was awesome prior and I suspect she will be close to the pace. (3) SPECIAL NEWS is a lightly raced filly who showed some fight last out and should improve. (6) LIFETIME JEWEL closed up nicely last out. Two-year-old could use some fast fractions up front to close in to.
(1) AMERICAN GRACE blasted to the lead last out before backing it down. Looks to be facing the same rivals; short price. (2) PAINTING THE TOWN closed nicely last out and had she not been blocked for most of the stretch might have caught top choice. Three-year-old filly looks to be in a great spot to get another good trip. (3) C L LIFE ROAD is a well bred filly who sports a couple of nice efforts and looks to be improving some. I will caution however that the driver of the 3yr old comes with some question marks.
(10) UNLIMITED VICTORY makes his second start for the trainer and just needs to ration out his speed. Gelding is saddled with the worst post but has plenty of gate speed. (2) DALGLISH had a sneaky good effort in last where he left for position and then came first up. Gelding shows dramatic improvement in each of his three starts since the layoff. (3) UNCOMMON GRACE is 0 for 16 on the year but this filly comes off a good effort to a game winner.
(8) BURSTIN BUBBLES exploded home with a big late kick last out. Filly takes a drop in class and is facing a much weaker field; short price. (2) A AND GS DOLL is 2 for 4 in her career and will be making her third start back off the layoff for a hot trainer. (4) KEYSTONE CHRISTA is facing younger but has just been racing evenly.
(9) LUCKY ENCOUNTER takes a drop in class and is coming off a good effort. Gelding will be forwardly placed and just needs an easy middle half for his best chance. (2) SANTAS SPECIAL fired home from a very tough spot last time out. Gelding should be in line for a good ground saving trip and just needs to shake loose late. (8) WHOLE LOTTA SHAKIN always gives a good effort and could use some fast fractions up front to close in to.
(4) SGT MATT gets first time Moreau which has been lethal and hitting at a big clip. Also note that the horses shipping from Indiana are doing quite nicely. (7) TERCO CORAZON dropped and popped with an excellent effort sprinting home. Well bred gelding steps back up in class but should have gained some confidence. (3) EXPLODENT is coming off a disappointing effort on a sloppy track. Gelding was sharp prior and picks up a good driver change.
(4) FORK exploded home last out and should only improve; short price. (6) ADREAMCOMESTRUE AS put in a nice effort off the scratched sick. Three-year-old filly looks to be versatile; use underneath. (2) IMA MAGICIAN TOO comes off a scratch but seems to consistently show good late kick.
(3) WINDSUN T BIRD is a 10-time winner on the year and comes off a very nice effort closing from a difficult spot. (1) WINDSONG EXPERANZA loves to race up front and set blazing fractions last out. Mare gets the best post and just needs to ration out her speed. (5) FIRST TO ARRIVE is another shipper from Indiana. Mare takes a slight bump up in class but has a huge chance and you should pay attention to the tote board early.
(8) REALLY SEXY GUY passed a ton of horses late last time and should offer some value. Gelding is making his second start for his new trainer and should be a little closer turning for home. (7) WESTERN POSSE has had some trouble staying flat, but should he decide to pace, watch out. (4) AMAZING QUEST has won 4 out of 5 and looks to be a short price. I will caution though that he is facing a tougher bunch.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM