- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsThoroughbred Past Performances
ReportsPremium NewsDigital PapersHorsemen's Products
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Equibase PPs
- TrackMaster PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- DRF TV
- StorePast Performances
- Compare all DRF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF Classic PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Expanded Closer Looks
- Equibase & Trackmaster PPs - Thoroughbred
Woodbine Harness: Saturday 5/4 Analysis
Race 4 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (17 - 34 / $56.20): ONE MORE GINNY (2nd)
Spot Play: MONTE CRISTO (6th)
(3) WARRAWEE NEEDY has scored two straight wins and was very impressive in his victory last week. He's the horse to beat in this race. (1) OK COMMANDER draws inside and was hard-used in the early going last week and although he moves up in class, I feel he's very capable of being a part of the exactor. He raced very well in his first start of the season. (5) SING FOR ME GEORGE finished second, beaten a head, for the win in his most recent outing. He continues to improve as the season progresses and has a terrific record this season.
(7) ONE MORE GINNY has high praise from her connections and after finding the winner's circle in the Lifetime Dream final in stakes record form, I'm confident she can win at this level. (9) MIDFIELD MAGIC was timed in 1:53 4/5 in his most recent start and that makes him a top threat in here. He does have post 9, but shows gate-speed and I hope he's used hard off-the-gate. (8) MY MAN was been very consistent in recent starts and I think he'll be better this week now that he's back on a seven-day rotation.
(3) CHEYENNE MOISHE wasn't at his best last week, but he has a terrific record this season. He draws inside and has proven to be very competitive in this class. (8) SAVANNAH SPLENDOR has only missed the board twice from eight starts this season and once again is a top contender in this dash. He draws outside, but it's a short field and he'll attract a lot of attention. (1) GOTTA GO HANOVER might offer a price, but I feel he's capable of hitting the triactor. He draws inside, comes from the O'Sullivan barn and raced very well in his most recent start.
(1) MIDNITE ROMP went to the back last week and was a non factor. He has terrific gate-speed, draws inside and shouldn't have to work too hard to earn the front. This is a wide-open tilt, which should offer a high payout. (3) CIONA BROMACH draws inside and has a good closing kick. If he's well positioned turning for home, he's capable of being a part of the exactor. (2) CHASIN RACIN hasn't been at his best in recent starts, but this isn't a deep field and he comes out of the Montini barn. He'll likely offer a price.
(5) SLIP INTO GLIDE was hard-used in the early going last week from a post nine start and that reflected on his fourth place performance. This will mark his third start of the season, he draws better and I feel he's capable of winning providing the right trip. (2) CANBEC FRIDOLIN drops in class and he's a much better horse than he's been showing. He draws inside, shows gate-speed and likely will attract a lot of attention. (7) SIM BROWN finished second in this class last week and has had a slow start to the season. He's a longshot play, but with the right trip, he's capable coming from the Gillis barn.
(1) MONTE CRISTO draws much better this week and Zeron can dictate this horse's trip from the rail. He's got a terrific closing kick and should be well positioned at a level that he's very competitive at. (2) MYSTICIAN is at a level that suits him much better. He raced well last week with a :27 final quarter and I think he'll be more aggressively handled this week. (7) THEPANINSULAHOTEL drops in class and at this level he cannot be overlooked. He's a good option to consider for the triactor and may offer a decent price.
(5) UP THE CREDIT hasn't had the best start to his season, but he gets significant class relief and cannot be counted out at this level. He'll likely be the post time favourite. (4) MACH DREAMER won at this level last start in impressive fashion. He draws well once again and with any type of repeat effort makes him a top contender. (2) SPEED AGAIN hasn't won yet this season, but has a good record. He's hit the board in four of his last five starts, draws inside and is a likely candidate to hit the board.
(9) DUKE OF DONEGAL was timed in 1:54 3/5 in his most recent outing and any type of effort like that should make him a winner. He does have post nine, but he shows gate-speed and is at a level that suits him very well. (6) MAJESTIC TAGLET doesn't have the best record this season, but she drops out of the Lifetime Dream series and shows enough speed to be a factor in the outcome. (10) BRUCE THE BRAVE was timed in 1:54 2/5 in his latest and will have to overcome post 10. He doesn't have the best gate-speed, but if he's not too far back, I feel he has the talent to pick horses off late in the mile.
(6) BIG MCDEAL came home in :26 in her qualifier and that leads me to believe that she's ready to win at first asking as a four-year-old. She's had a pair of qualifying efforts under her belt and she's at a comfortable level. (3) STONEBRIDGE TONIC got a terrific trip last week before finishing second. He draws inside once again and is very competitive in this class. (9) IDEAL RACE gets major class relief and is certainly a factor in this event. He comes out of Gillis barn and finished fourth at a higher level in his most recent.
(6) MILLIONDOLLARTOUCH has won two in a row and remains at the same class. He shows terrific gate-speed, comes out of Johnson's barn and has a very good record this season. (10) B LO ZERO draws outside and remains a top threat after finishing second at a higher level last week. He has gate-speed and has only missed the board twice from eight starts this season. (9) BARE NECESSITY made an uncharacteristic break last week and has proven to be very competitive in condition events. He comes out of Moreau's barn and has been at his best in his two prior starts to last week's miscue.
(1) SUNSET ART has hard-used to earn the front last week past a :26 1/5 opening quarter. He went on to finish second and with a post one start this week, I feel he'll won't be as hard pressed to dictate the pace. (3) THATS THE LIFE won at this level last week and was very aggressively driven by Davis, Jr. He draws well once again and remains in the same class. (8) WHIPPET GOOD has hit the board in each of his last three starts. I'm not confident he can win, but is a good option to consider for the triactor.
(5) CAMS TUX gets Jamieson and moves back into the Frey barn. He hasn't been at his best, but I'm looking for a rebound effort. He has the fastest victory this season from his nine rivals. (4) MACH OF BALLYKEEL got away too far back last week and had to settle for fourth. He used a good final frame and comes out of Moreau's barn. (6) WEB CAM is capable of hitting the board, but will need the right trip. This level is always hard to predict and he'll offer a price once again this week.