- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsThoroughbred Past Performances
ReportsPremium NewsDigital PapersHorsemen's Products
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Equibase PPs
- TrackMaster PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- DRF TV
- StorePast Performances
- Compare all DRF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF Classic PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Expanded Closer Looks
- Equibase & Trackmaster PPs - Thoroughbred
Woodbine Harness: Saturday 4/20 Analysis
Race 4 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (14 - 31 / $47.10): BURNIN MONEY (8th)
Spot Play: THAT’S THE LIFE (10th)
(4) ARACACHE HANOVER finished a very strong second in his debut at Pompano Park. He did all the work on the front before tasting defeat in 1:50 1/4. He moves back onto this circuit and can only improve on the bigger oval. (5) WARRAWEE NEEDY found the wire first last week, but wasn't overly impressive, in my opinion. He might be the post time favourite, but I think he's beatable. (6) NO BU has hit the board in his last three starts, all at this level. He comes out of the Allard barn and is a good option for the triactor.
(7) HLDONTGHTTOYURDRMS has won three of his last four starts including last week in this class. He has terrific gate-speed and once again likely will be the favourite in this contest. (6) OUR MOJO was timed in 1:54 3/5 last start at a higher level and that makes him a top contender in this class. He hasn't won yet this season, but is a top candidate. (8) MAJESTIC TAGLET made a break last week, but found the wire first the start before. He's got a good on-the-board record this season and has enough speed and talent.
(9) DELCREST JULIAN moves into the Zeron barn and drops down to the bottom level. He's a much better horse than he's been showing and has the fastest record this season. (7) PROTEGE SEELSTER is capable of being a part of the exactor providing the right trip. He doesn't have the best record this season so I'm looking for a better effort. (3) PLANET EARTH finished third at this level last week and comes out of the Johnson barn. He draws well and although he's failed to win this season so far, he's a threat from the inside.
(1) THEPANINSULAHOTEL drops in class and that's a big reason for my selection. He draws the rail and at this level, he's always a top contender. (2) ODYSSEUS BLUECHIP moves into the Johnson barn, draws inside and I'm looking for a price. (5) B LO ZERO has only missed the board once in six starts this season and moves onto this circuit. He's fresh off two wins and debuts for high percentage trainer Demers.
(8) APOLLO BLUE CHIP has a record of 3-1-0 in his last four starts and drops into a lower claiming level. He comes out of Allard's barn and will likely be the heavy favourite with the class drop. (3) MARGARITA MAN won two of his last three starts and has terrific gate-speed. He comes out of Moreau's barn and found the winner's circle just two starts ago at this level. (2) STRONG HOPE closed very well last week to finish second. He remains at the same level, draws inside and I don't expect to see him get away too far back.
(8) OK COMMANDER got a great two-hole trip in his debut and scored a very impressive win. He moves back onto this circuit and should be able to handle these rivals. (7) BETTORS REWARD has won two of his last three starts and remains at this level. He was beat by only a head last week for the win and once again is a top contender. (3) UP THE CREDIT gets back on the seven-day rotation and he should be better this week. He draws inside, gets Jamieson in the bike and is very capable.
(8) COOL ROCK finished second, beaten only a neck, in this class last week. He has a terrific closing kick and if he's not positioned too far back, he's got a great shot to win. (10) ANDERLECHT drops down in class and will have to overcome post 10. At this class level, he's very playable with Zeron in the bike. (4) BARE NECESSITY is fresh off a win and although he moves up in class, I feel he's capable of hitting the board. He's won his last two of three and comes out of the Moreau barn.
(4) BURNIN MONEY scored a comfortable win in the first leg of this series and draws well once again. He's got a great record this season and is the horse to beat in my opinion. (10) NOWUCIT NOWUDONT made a uncharacteristic break last week and will have to overcome post 10. He was timed in 1:53 1/5 just two starts ago and will take a lot of money. (5) HOLY HALIBUT has won three of his last four starts and has a great on-the-board record this season. He draws well and is a very playable horse for the triactor.
(1) GRIN FOR MONEY drops in class and draws the rail. He drops back down to the level he won at just two starts ago. (10) THE LADIES MAN has been racing very well since his return with a first and second place finish. He does have post 10, but proved he can overcome it as he did on Jan. 5. (2) MONTE CRISTO finally gets post relief and likely will offer a price. He doesn't have the best record this season, but I can't see him getting away too far back and being more aggressively driven.
(3) THATS THE LIFE finally draws inside after a pair of post 10 starts. He's very capable in here and might offer a price for trainer Puddy. (7) BLACKBIRD SINGING finished second in this class last start and likely will offer a price. This race is very wide-open, but he's a contender. (5) CALGARY SEELSTER drops in class and draws in the middle of the gate. The last time he was at this level, he found the winner's circle.
(5) MILLIONDOLLARTOUCH comes out of the condition classes and into a claimer. This class suits him much better and I wouldn't expect to see any value on him. (2) DA VISION OF ART draws inside, comes out of the Allard barn and found the winner's circle last week. He won in 1:51 3/5 and that makes him a top threat. (1) BEST EARS draws the rail and might offer a price. He hasn't been at his best in recent weeks after being the post time favourite in each of his last five starts.
(3) WHIPPET GOOD is always a contender in this bottom class when he draws well. He raced well last week to finish second and with the right off-the-pace trip, he's a factor turning for home. (7) WEB CAM finished third in this class last week after scoring an impressive win the week before at Flamboro. He has good gate-speed and likely will be put into play early. (8) FIRE ON THE WATER drew the outside last week and has the same result this week. He has terrific gate-speed, which will likely get used by Hudon.