- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Woodbine Harness: Saturday 12/15 Analysis
By Greg Gangle
Race 4 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: INTENSE AMERICA (4th)
Spot Play: SOULFUL DELIGHT (2nd)
(1) REIBERCROMBIE moves up in class after winning quite handily in his latest start. He can certainly improve off that effort and draws a good post. (2) MY MAN CHARLEY often provides value and he raced very well last start to finish second. He begins from the same post as he has in his last two starts. (5) IM FEELIN GOOD has been knocking on the door in recent weeks and that likely could continue in here. He may provide value like last week.
(4) SOULFUL DELIGHT came from well off-the-pace last start to finish second, beaten just a nose. He had a good post to work with in here and may offer a price. (8) ILLUSIONSNDREAMS was in an all-out drive from Filion last week to finish first, ahead of SOULFUL DELIGHT. I'm not convinced her can do it again. (6) PAIGING KADABRA has finished second and third at this level in his last two starts. He finishes his miles very well and could be a part of the triactor.
(1) CASIMIR JITTERBUG continued to pace in the 1:52 range at Yonkers' half-mile oval and he should provide quicker speed over the bigger track at Woodbine. He draws inside and can race near the front of behind. It will be interesting to see what value he offers. (6) WATERMELONWINE should get some attention by the handicappers in here. He finding his best stride in recent weeks and comes from a top barn. (4) MACH DREAMER has finished second or third in four of his last five starts. He's certainly worth a look after a third-place finish last week in this class.
(9) INTENSE AMERICA won at ease last start and finished a strong second in her return after not finding room until late in the mile. She's a class mare and certainly can overcome post nine. (4) COOL GUY dropped significant time last start for Zeron after winning in 1:54 2/5. I doubt he'll provide that value again. Expect a similar trip in here. (1) FALCOR BLUESTONE has always proven to be competitive at this level. He draws the same post as last week and has a good record this season from 22 starts.
(1) CAMAES FELLOW drops in class and has the rail. He should be able to handle this group. (9) THEPANINSULAHOTEL also drops in class, but has to deal with the outside post. He can overcome it and may offer value. (7) JUNIOR K raced very well last week at this level. I hope Mayotte puts him into position again like last week.
(1) STRIKING LINDSEY needed racing room last start and couldn't find it. He finished fifth, but beaten less than two lengths for the win. He's at the same level and starts from a good spot. (9) SCARY GOOD has won just one win from 18 starts and may be considered a chancy wager, but he did finish second at this level last week. He enjoys racing from behind, so post nine doesn't really bother me. (8) BRUCE THE BRAVE has been racing very competitively in his last number of starts. I can't toss him out of my triactor wager. He's a good option to have.
(1) HIGH NOON is back at a level where he finished third at last start. He begins from the same post and I'm expecting a better effort. He posted a sizzling :27 final quarter last time out. (4) NOTHINGBUTMACH has been relatively consistent while racing at this level and that likely will continue. He draws a good post and appears to race better near the front. (2) STONEBRIDGE ONE ICE had some time off and posted a solid third in his return. He can only get better off that effort.
(5) TALBOTCREEK JEWELRY has found her best stride late in the season and faces strictly fillies and mares in this class. She'll likely get a lot of consideration for top prize. (6) UNCOMMON NIGHT has been very consistent in her last five starts with three wins. She moves into the Henriksen barn, which is never a bad thing. (10) WARK WOMAN swept the Autumn Stakes and has been tremendous since moving into the Fellows barn. She has tons of gate-speed to overcome post 10.
(6) ODYSSEUS BLUECHIP adds lasix tonight and is a much better horse than he's been showing. He may be considered a longshot, but it wouldn't surprise me if he won. (5) JEPSON HANOVER drops down into the bottom class. He enjoys racing from off-the-pace and if the fractions are honest, he's a good option to have. (4) SMARTER YET moves back onto this circuit and deserves to. He comes from a very good barn and has had a very good season to date.
(5) SIMPLY BUSINESS looked like he might have been beat at the top of the stretch last week, but he battled back for the win. He continues to improve and is back at the same class. (1) WORLD AWAY looks like he found his best stride late in the season. He wouldn't go away last week to finish third against many of the same horses in here. (6) SPARKY MARK was certainly due for a win last week and he did just that. He can only get better off that win.
(6) LIFEIMITTATESART scored a comfortable win last start for Young and MacDonell. He'll likely offer low value as he moves slightly up in class. (10) SUNDAY POKER will have to overcome post 10, but he does have terrific gate-speed. Perhaps he would have been my top choice had he drawn inside. He's a very good option to have for second. (1) REGAL DELIGHT moves back to this circuit and adds lasix. O'Sullivan's barn has been very good all year and he may offer value.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM