- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsThoroughbred Past Performances
ReportsPremium NewsDigital PapersHorsemen's Products
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Equibase PPs
- TrackMaster PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast Performances
- Compare all DRF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF Classic PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Expanded Closer Looks
- Equibase & Trackmaster PPs - Thoroughbred
Woodbine Harness: Monday 5/13 Analysis
Race 4 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (22 - 41 / $74.90): SEE AND SKI (4th)
Spot Play: HILARIOUS HALO (10th)
(7) SI SEMALU was the favourite last week in this maiden level and finished second, by a nose. He draws better, certainly has enough speed and will likely race again from behind. (5) FIERCE DESIRE draws well and comes out of the McIntosh barn. He's had a pair of successful qualifiers and will drop time. (4) SEA HARRIER qualified very well with a good final quarter. He draws inside and comes out of the Allard barn.
(3) HI EDITH has been knocking on the door in this class and is due for a win. She went a rough trip in her latest and is certainly capable of winning at this same level. (2) ASALTANDBATTERY draws inside and moves into Shepherd's barn. He draws well, shows gate-speed and is classified accordingly. (1) A CROWN FOR LINDY ships onto this circuit following a win at Rideau Carleton. He gets post one and posted a strong winning effort in his latest in 1:58 3/5.
(8) PROSECO BRUT went a tough trip last week, but found the winner's circle the week before at this level. Davis, Jr. is back in the bike and he'll likely be aggressively driven. (9) BROCKS FORTUNE has been racing very well in his four starts this season. He shows terrific gate-speed and if he's not hard-used in the early going, he's very capable. He continues to drop time for trainer Austin. (4) PANONGAHELA enjoyed a successful 2012 campaign and will make her seasonal debut. He qualified well at The Meadows and ships into the Menary barn.
(5) SEE AND SKI has been ranked as one of the best sophomores this season by trainer Coleman. The qualifying effort doesn't look the best because he got shuffled to the back. If he offers a price, capitalize on it. (7) MANCHESTER finished second in this class last week, beaten a nose for the win. The addition of lasix has appeared to help. (8) ONE BAD NIGHT raced very well in his first start of the season last week. He'll likely be put into play again this week by Hudon and is a good option to consider for the triactor. He can only improve in his second start back.
(2) GO GO RED MARTY has had two outside posts in his last two starts and has been sprinting home to finish third each time. He gets post relief this week and remains at the same level. His final quarters and final time in recent starts indicates he'll likely be favoured. (9) AMIGO DE GRANDE put his best foot forward last week as he marched to a new lifetime best. He draws outside, but remains at the same class and can't be overlooked after last week's effort. (4) SOMBRERO HALL went a tough trip last week and was in the Preferred Trot the week before. This marks his fourth start of the season. He continues to improve and likely will offer a decent price.
(2) MACHAL JORDAN doesn't like to win races, but the last time he was in this class, he found the winners circle. He's been pacing fast enough miles and draws much better. (3) GARETH NOURRIR goes into the Moreau barn and adds lasix. He draws well, shows gate-speed and Moreau has an excellent reputation for first-time starters. (10) WINBAK WARRIOR is very capable in here even with a post 10 start. He has gate-speed, comes out of the Gillis barn and paced a strong mile last week.
(3) BURNING SHORE hasn't been at his best in his last two starts and I'm looking for a rebound effort. He draws inside and when he's put into the race, the outcome is usually better. He did win in this class three starts ago. (10) GRANTOR HANOVER has only missed the board once in five starts this season. He's capable of overcoming post 10 and is worth considering. (4) BERKSHIRE BEAR has been assigned a pair of ten-holes in his last two starts. He finally draws inside and certainly has enough speed to be effective. I hope he's put into the race.
(5) NOBLE FLIGHT was very impressive last week in his first start of the season. He trotted a strong mile, is heavily staked this season and shows enough speed to win at this level. (8) TOOCOOL FORSCHOOL went a speedy qualifier last week and looks like he's ready to drop even more time. He had a successful campaign last week and looks like he's come back this season in top form. (2) HOBSONS CHOICE draws inside and will make his 2013 debut. He qualified well with a good final frame and is ready to drop even more time.
(2) VEGAS VACATION has been highly touted by his connections and is heavily staked this season, including the $1 million North America Cup. He enjoyed a credible campaign last season and still fits this class. No value expected here. (8) OK FANTASTIC raced very well in his first start back last week. He had a strong 2012 season and hasn't been worse than second in five starts. (7) AHDOUGHNOLUM was hard-used last week to earn the front and managed to stay for second at high odds. He's had some time off, but has shown steady improvement and may offer a price once again.
(4) HILARIOUS HALO drops to the bottom level after being timed in 1:51 1/5 in his latest start. He draws well once again and with a repeat effort he should win at this lower class. He's posted a pair of sub-1:52 miles in his last two starts. (9) INSANE IN SPAIN moves into the Gillis barn and that's an angle to consider. This will be the first time the horse has even had a trainer change. (7) CAMS TUX moves back into the Frey barn and is capable in here and should provide a price. He's considered a longshot and will need the right trip.
(3) FRESH N FAST qualified well for McIntosh and will make his seasonal debut. He raced well last year, including a 1:52.1 score in Lexington. (5) NEVER BEEN TOLD overcame post 10 last week to finish second and draws better this week. He used a :27 final quarter and will make his second start of the season. (4) TALBOTCREEK ARMANI draws better this week and is better than his racelines have indicated. I hope he's put into the race this week and likely will offer value.
(5) P L COMMANDER is fresh off a pair of wins and moves onto this circuit. He enjoys racing from off-the-pace and has a terrific final kick. (4) EXPLODENT moved into the Nixon barn last week and was parked the route at Western Fair. He won two starts ago on this circuit at a higher class. (3) BEEEYOUUUUUU has a great record this season and also moves onto this circuit. He draws inside and is a good option for the triactor.