- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Woodbine Harness: Monday 4/8 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 4 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (0-0 / $0.00): APPLE A DAY (9th)
Spot Play: RIDING WITH P (4th)
(3) VICTIM OF CHANGES four-year-old had a good first start back, should improve some, and gets a good post. (2) LIBBY HALL mare has a couple of victories on her resume this year and finds a very inexperienced field. (10) BOP TOO THE TOP filly is saddled with a bad post and makes her first start of the year but looks to have some nice pedigree.
(6) SHEER GLIDE mare flaunted her back class last out parlaying a good trip kicking home late. (7) KENDRA HANOVER mare is making her first start for Allard who wins at a good clip first time in the barn. (5) CAN I SAY mare has a lot of upside in the race after improving tremendously last out off a layoff.
(2) SI SEMALU gelding sticks out like a sore thumb romping home his first time on the track in a qualifier; short price. (5) AVATARTIST well bred three-year-old put in a decent effort in the qualifier and should be sharper. (7) TENDTOWIN makes his way to the big track off a nice win at Kawartha and could have gained some confidence; use underneath.
(6) RIDING WITH P could take advantage of his gate speed and secure a great trip. (1) GUTSY GREG gelding draws the rail for the top trainer and has won two straight; short price. (7) RED CARPET DUDE four-year-old makes his second start back off a layoff and should offer a big price; threat.
(9) INTENSE AMERICA mare is saddled with the worst post but has shown good versatility and looks to be ready for a big effort. (5) SHANTY IRISH well bred trotter is loaded with talent but has yet to put it all together. If the 4-year-old mare stays trotting she should be able to get a good piece. (2) AQUANILLA mare could offer big value and with a little bit of racing luck could be a threat.
(8) CRAWFISH CREEK four-year-old is razor sharp right now for the top trainer using big moves in each of his last three. Gelding is moving to a tougher circuit but should be up to the task. (6) MAVERICKS LUCK is the other horse to watch in the race moving to a barn who wins at a big clip with this angle. (3) ROCKNROLL HARMONY showed a good burst of speed last out and could be a threat to sweep past with honest fractions upfront.
(4) ANNUITY gelding blew past the field from dead last at the top of the stretch winning from a spot not too many horses if any have ever done at this track and now adds second-time lasix. (5) AUTMN GOTTEM four-year-old stallion takes a drop in class for a hot trainer; fires late. (6) SMOKIN BEAR just missed last out to the top choice and looks to be firing early.
(7) FRENCHFRYSNVINEGAR champion trotting mare is tough to pick against and has yet to be fully cranked. (9) WATKINS gelding will be in a tough spot if he decides not to blast for posItion, I believe he will. (3) BAX OF LIFE mare is facing much tougher but does have a lot of ability and looks to be in line for a nice trip.
(4) APPLE A DAY three-year-old colt has some serious pedigree and looks to be ready for a giant effort off a huge qualifier; short price. (1) COUGAR HALL well bred pacer makes his first lifetime start, draws the rail, and actually closed a bit in the qualifier against the top choice. (6) WOODROCK NATION colt dominated last out but now faces tougher and would need more.
(4) CHEYENNE MOISHE was a wrapped up winner last out returning back to prior form and should still offer some value in a fairly wide open race. (1) JJ SHARK gelding comes off a scratch but does draw a good post and had been racing gamely. (8) POP COP four-year-old stallion hits the board a lot but always seems to be vulnerable late.
(7) ROCKIN WIZARD well bred 3-year-old is three for three and looks to have much more to offer. (5) BOYSGOTFEVER gelding broke his maiden last out after wiring the field and could improve off that effort. (4) BETTOR THAN YOU comes off a nice qualifier and has some upside in the race.
- 1.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM
- 2.Posted 12/02/2013 12:25PM
- 3.Posted 12/01/2013 06:53PM
- 4.Posted 12/01/2013 08:25PM
- 5.Posted 11/30/2013 05:05PM