- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Woodbine Harness: Friday 12/28 Analysis
By Greg Gangle
Race 4 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: BURNIN MONEY (3rd)
Spot Play: KEYSTONE CASCADE (10th)
(4) WARK WOMAN got a terrific trip last start to finish second. She's got a great on-the-board record this season and is always a threat at this level. (2) COOK OFF provided the upset last week against many rivals that she's facing again and with the correct trip, she's a factor again. (1) TALBOTCREEK JEWELRY has been first or second in her last number of starts and that can't be overlooked. Don't expect value on her.
(7) MACH ME NOT has won eight races this year and can win from on the front or off-the-pace. She's classified correctly once again. (6) MEMUMSNOTNICE enters the claiming ranks and I think she'll appreciate the change of competition. Menary always has his troops ready and I expect no different in here. (4) MIBESTKEPTSECRET has been very consistent in her last number of starts and I expect no different. She doesn't like to win, but is a great option for the triactor.
(8) BURNING MONEY was gapped off the gate last start and sitting well back at the three-quarter pole before exploding in deep stretch for the win. He made it look effortless and is facing many of the same rivals. He's the one to beat. (6) ERICSKARRI is always a threat at this level and after a second-place finish last week, he should provide another solid result. (2) ILLUSIONSNDREAMS disappointed me last week with his effort. I thought he should have finished his mile with more trot. I'm looking for a better effort.
(6) FARMERS TUITION gets much needed class relief and she should respond better in here. She's won two of her last three starts. (7) RUN ON LUCK comes from the Coleman barn and that shouldn't go overlooked. She has a lot of back-class and finished second in this class last week. (3) MC TAYLOR did most of the work last week before fading to fourth. I'm not sure that's her best trip and I'm looking for a better result this start.
(6) STRONG HOPE doesn't have the best on-the-board record this season, but he drops in class and I think he'll step up his performance. He draws well, is facing lesser competition and comes from the O'Sullivan barn. (8) MORK N LINDY has shown that he can be inconsistent, but he's finished second in this class in two of his last three starts. (9) SOULFUL DELIGHT gets Jamieson in the bike and that's a big reason for my selection. He also drops down in class and may offer a price.
(7) SHADYS ACE drops down in class should appreciate that. She's got a good record this season and comes from a terrific trainer. (6) WHIRLWIND is certainly due for a win and it could come in here. This isn't a deep field of horses and I'm looking for her to step up her game. (3) WHIPPEROSA has hit the top three in each of her last three starts. She raced terrific last week at this oval and I'm looking for a repeat effort. She may offer a price again.
(3) SUNDANCE BAYAMA moves up in class after a win last week and I think he can win again. He draws well, shows enough speed and comes from solid connections. (5) YACKETY YAK provided terrific value last week and finished second in this class. He draws well and I'm expecting an aggressive drive from MacDonald. (10) LIMITLESS made a break last week, but rebounded to finish fourth. It was a terrific effort and despite post 10, he's certainly worth a shot.
(6) BARE NECESSITY has three wins from nine starts this year and that is impressive. He's at a level where he has proven to be competitive in the past and starts from a decent post in a short field. (5) COOL ROCK loves to pick off horses late and in a short field, which can be used to his advantage. (3) P L EARL usually provides value. He's dropping down in class, starts from a good post and certainly is competitive in here.
(1) RACHEL OLIVIA loves to win races. She's won 14 of them this year and two straight on this circuit. She does move up in class, but I think she can handle the jump. (6) JET WASH is the richest horse in the field this season, but hasn't been performing at her best recently. I'm looking for a better effort. (4) STAGE IT RIGHT has been posting terrific final quarters and is a threat in every race she's in. She loves to race from behind and that will likely occur again from post four.
(6) KEYSTONE CASCADE has a terrific on-the-board record this year including eight wins. She moves to this level and is classified accordingly. (5) BRAVEHEARTEDMILLIE hasn't won yet this year, but is fresh off a second place effort. She's finished second in three of her last four starts. (3) WINDSUN T BIRD is always a threat at this level. She drops down in class and begins from a good post.
(1) TWIN B ELITE was loaded with pace last week in the pocket and Waples captured the victory very easily. She draws inside and I'm looking for a similar trip. (9) DIDRICKSON may have been my top pick had she drawn inside. She drops down in class and is a major threat in this event. (8) RUB N TUG also lowers in class and has shown terrific gate-speed. She should be a top candidate in here.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM