- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsThoroughbred Past Performances
ReportsPremium NewsDigital PapersHorsemen's Products
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Equibase PPs
- TrackMaster PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- DRF TV
- StorePast Performances
- Compare all DRF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF Classic PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Expanded Closer Looks
- Equibase & Trackmaster PPs - Thoroughbred
Mohawk: Tuesday 6/14 Analysis
Race 1 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 4 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
PICK 5: 2,7,10/3/2,3,4,10/3,5,7/1,3,8 = $21.60
EARLY PICK 4: 3,5,7/1,3,8/2,3/7,8,9 = $54
LATE PICK 4: 7,8,9/3,8,9/8/1,4,10 = $27
Best Bet: HAILEYSGONEDANCING (9th)
Spot Play: COULD IT BE MAGIC (7th)
(7) CADILLAC SALLY has faced much better in her two starts this year and wasn't embarrassed. She should be a major player in Grassroots company here. (2) MAGICAL VALENTINE comes off a sharp maiden win and this homebred Kadabra filly looks like the main threat to the choice. (10) DEWDLE ALL DAY closed a big gap in her season opener and was stakes-placed several times last year. She fits this class well and could win this if she can work out a decent enough trip. (9) JAGERSRO can't seem to notch that elusive maiden win but is a good bet to hit the ticket every week.
(3) MAGICAL STEPH was a four-time winner in the Grassroots last season and should be competitive with this group if she is ready to produce an effort that is close to her best. (5) MOONLIGHT COCKTAIL faced open stakes company in her last two and should enjoy this drop into Grassroots company. (9) MYRETIREMENTTICKET won three Grassroots legs last year and was a close third in the final at the end of the season. She gets Henry back here and could deliver sharp improvement here. (4) ITS ALL ABOUT SAM is another filly that won three Grassroots legs last season that could be put into action much earlier here. Let price be your guide here in a race with several contenders that might not be so obvious based on this year's performances to date.
(10) MY REVENUER faces by far his easiest competition in several weeks and yet may still offer a decent price due to post position. He is worth a stab in a wide-open field that demands deep Pick 5 coverage. (4) BLUSH AND CRUSH raced well for the first time in months two back then may not have liked the wet track last week; another chance here? (3) PRESQUILLE showed enough on June 3rd to make him a contender in this suspect field. (2) SHOOT THE THRILL has missed more than a month now but does fit this class and should be able to take a smaller share despite the time missed.
(7) POWERFUL GLARE gets to face Grassroots competition for the first time this year, a class she fits well, and she re-qualified okay for this; slight nod. (5) DAYLINER is obviously one of the best fillies in here and should be placed closer to the front early from this improved post; using. (3) SILKY FLASHY N FAST has yet to break her maiden but is a good bet to hit the board here. (9) SHES ALL MUSCLE was an easy winner of the City of London Final and should get put into the race early here by McNair which gives her a good chance to take home a share.
(1) ETRUSCAN HANOVER looks ready for a competitive try off the shelf based on his June 3rd qualifier. Last time he came off a break he was 6 lengths in front at the stretch call and coasted home an easy winner. (8) INTIMIDATE won for the first time since November 2014 last week and the good current form of this classy veteran should be respected here. (3) OLYMPIC SON has made the exacta in both tries at this level and is dangerous with the rapid improvement he has shown this spring. (6) WHISKEY TAX is fit enough now to win one of these weeks. He will trip out and beat these sometime soon; maybe tonight?
(3) BUDDY HALLY was working his way past many in the field in the stretch last time but was simply too far back to reach the leaders. An improved post gives him every chance at a better start here and a shot at the win. (2) BAGS FOR ALL was nailed very late in the mile by a logical class-dropper last week and should be a big threat again from close range here. (6) DUH BUBBEES made a break while on the move last time then recovered and came on again for a share. He races better near the front and will likely be sent here. (8) MICHAELS TURN adds Lasix after his best finish this year and should be good to hit the ticket again here.
(7) COULD IT BE MAGIC won three OSS Golds, The Champlain and an elimination of The Peaceful Way last year. If she is anything close to her best she should smoke this field and she might offer a great price based on the chart lines showing in the program; surprise package. (9) KINDLY REMINDER had some trot late last week but was free too late to chase down the winner. She is a logical contender but she'll have her hands full with the choice if she shows up ready to produce close to her best. (8) THE POWER OF MANY ships in after finishing on the edges twice vs. non-winners of three company. She should be in the mix with this group. (1) I WANT KANDY had a good tightener for this last Thursday and should be good for a share.
(9) LITTLE TURK has raced well the past two weeks and should be able to latch onto cover here and pounce late; top call. (3) TEA WITH MS MCGILL goes first time for Weller who is deadly with new acquisitions; using. (8) VELOCITY HEADLIGHT broke while on the move last week when claimed. He fits here and is another to consider of late Pick 4 tickets. (6) PANEDICTINE will be closing from far back and the faster they go early, the better it is for him.
(8) HAILEYSGONEDANCING has been compromised by trip in her past two. Facing easier foes here, look for a mile similar to her season debut on May 5th. (3) DEVILS ADVOCATE has the class and speed to be a major contender here if she behaves, which is always the big question with her (6) SHESTHEREALTHING is a full-sister to 5-time winner Muscle Girl, who won three Grassroots races in a row to start her career; using. (7) SMASH HIT will likely revert to a closing style here and come on late for a share.
(10) WINDSONG MAGIC faces easier here and should be put into play earlier. She could offer a good price from this post; slight nod. (4) WORK THAT MAGIC appeared to not like the wet track last week and should revert to her better form from two back here - if the track is dry. (1) TREASURE GIFTS K is capable of popping up with a winning mile out of nowhere - see her April 21st chart line. (2) P L JILL should be able to take a share off a following trip similar to her most recent start. (5) MAJESTIC MISTRESS is another that is a good one to use on the bottom of vertical wagers.