- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Mohawk: Thursday 6/20 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 4 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: ORDERINGIN (1st)
Spot Play: LEGZY (5th)
(9) ORDERINGIN put in a huge effort from off the pace last out and looks to be trotting faster than the field. Three-year-old makes her second start in the leading trainer's barn. (7) TYMAL TEXT ME had no chance last out as she was up against some tough customers. Three-year-old gets a good driver change and should offer a nice price. (11) NORTHERN CLEO well bred trotter has some talent and could save some ground before shaking loose late.
In a field full of first time starters, (5) BLACKTREE has the pedigree and flashed big speed in his qualifiers; big chance. (3) FALCONS JUSTICE also romped in his qualifier and should be in a perfect spot early on. (9) CLUSTER HANOVER raced gamely to the top choice last out but is saddled with the worst post.
(4) MUSCLE MAGIC crushed last out and that could be just what she needs to propel her to the next level; adds second time Lasix. (7) LADY BLING also dominated last out in a nice little stake final. Filly has some nice breeding and could be one of only two threats to the top choice. (2) POINT DE VUE ships in from Ohio after a good start to her sophomore campaign. Three-year-old gets a good post and shouldn't be overlooked.
(8) STONEBRIDGE CLASSY makes her third career start and comes off a superb effort closing nicely. Three-year-old finds a suspect field and should be firing late. (1) STONEBRIDGE MYSTIC makes her career debut off some nice qualifiers and draws the rail. The 3-year-old starts for a trainer that has nothing but good stock. (3) BIG SHOW has just raced evenly so far but is facing easier.
(11) LEGZY hasn't raced in a month but did make the most money last year and just needs to work out a trip to be a huge threat. (10) SAMIRA HANOVER appears to be a live long shot but only if she blasts off the gate. Good looking trotter has the pedigree and comes off a really nice qualifier. (5) CARDIO PUMP has a big burst of speed but has lacked stamina so far. If the filly times her move right she would be a huge threat.
(9) THREE OF CLUBS kicked home nicely in the qualifier and could be ready for a big effort off the bench. (8) SHADOWBRIAND flashed a good late kick had has a nice pedigree. (1) WESTERN FELLA draws the best post, gets a huge driver change and should offer a great price.
(6) MOMS APPLE PIE needed her last start and now drops in class. Three-year-old just needs to mind her manners for a nice piece. (4) LILY PAD HANOVER is the other dropper in the race and now faces much easier. Nice looking filly trotter (3) JULIET made a miscue last out before flying back into contention. The 3-year-old is loaded with talent and just needs to stay trotting.
(1) RACHEL WELCH almost won from an impossible spot, gets the best post and will be much closer turning for home. (5) KEEP THE DREAM needed her last two starts and should she move forward like her last race would be a threat to upset. (2) LIFETIME JEWEL hasn't raced in a month but has the best pedigree in the race.
(2) RANDOM MARGIN has a win and a second in her last two and looks to be trotting fastest of all. (8) SWISHNFLICK has shown good early gate speed but hasn't had the stamina late. Filly faces a much easier field and would hit the board with any kind of decent effort. (3) STANDING MY GROUND is staked to a lot of big races but does exit a scratch and a subpar performance; command a price.
(3) ISLAND VIEW is just learning how to race and is loaded with speed and talent; big chance. (4) STEAL HER THUNNDER has a lot of positives going. Lightly raced three-year-old has an acclimating mile under her belt and adds Lasix for the second time. (1) PEPPERMINT PATTI has speed and the rail which should put her in a great spot turning for home.
(3) FRISKY MAGIC's dam was a monster on the track. The three-year-old has yet to put it all together but has flashed big speed; threat. (1) MAJESTIC GINGER would probably be the trotter to beat if she minds her manners. (2) HULA MAJIC has trotted consistently and just needs a bit of racing luck to hit the ticket.
(1) WINDSONG JACOBA was unleashed out of the 10-hole last out before drawing away late. Nice looking pacer draws the rail and will be tough to beat. (7) SEASIDE RORY comes off a dominating performance himself, scoring wire to wire impressively last out; fires early. (6) SELANDIA is only 1-for-15 but is pacing very fast late; use underneath.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM