- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsThoroughbred Past Performances
ReportsPremium NewsDigital PapersHorsemen's Products
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Equibase PPs
- TrackMaster PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- DRF TV
- StorePast Performances
- Compare all DRF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF Classic PPs
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- Expanded Closer Looks
- Equibase & Trackmaster PPs - Thoroughbred
Mohawk: Saturday 6/1 Analysis
Race 4 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (2 - 4 / $4.80): VEGAS VACATION (3rd)
Spot Play: ADREAMCOMESTRUE AS (1st)
(6) ADREAMCOMESTRUE AS has been racing well in his last few starts, while providing a price. He's shows enough speed in here, but will need the right trip. I'm price shopping with him. (5) OUR MOJO is a top threat, but doesn't like to win. He's finished second in four of his last five starts and is a top candidate for the exactor. (3) STRAWBERRY WINE has a good record this season, draws inside and is very versatile. She also comes from a very high percentage trainer/driver.
(7) MYSTICIAN was the heavy favourite last week before finishing second by a neck. He was timed in 1:49 4/5 two starts ago and once again likely will be the public’s choice. (4) DOCS HOSS draws inside and closed very well last week to finish second with a :26 4/5 final frame. He moves into a condition class, but has displayed enough speed in his last few starts. (3) MY MAN CHARLEY drops in class and finished third at this level just two starts ago. He draws inside and has tremendous gate-speed, which will likely be used.
(2) VEGAS VACATION scored a comfortable victory last week in a very impressive time. He's prepping for the 'Cup' and face his toughest test of the year. (5) CAPTIVE AUDIENCE was once again conservatively-driven last week by Waples. He got away near the back and was flying late to finish second. I expect to see him more aggressively-driven this week. (4) EVENIN OF PLEASURE was terrific last week and comes out of the Moreau barn. He continues to improve and draws well.
(5) D TERMINATA hasn't hit the board in his two starts this season, but he continues to drop time and I feel he'll be at his best this week. He was also lightly-raced last year and likely needed a few starts to get his legs under him. He was a highly ranked two-year-old before sustaining an injury. (1) CHEYENNE MOISHE draws inside and has excellent gate-speed. He drops in class and has a good record this season. (4) BROCKS FORTUNE moves up in class and has posted three wins from five starts this season. He enjoys being put into the race and gets Waples in the bike.
(6) COOL GUY drops out of the Preferred and gets significant class relief. He certainly has enough trot to win in this class and gets Davis, Jr. in the bike. (5) SLIP INTO GLIDE went a great mile last week to win by two lengths in 1:53. A repeat effort should make him a top threat despite moving up in class. (1) GO GO RED MARTY has been knocking on the door at this level and draws inside. He's got a good record this season, comes from Moreau's barn and is an obvious choice for the triactor.
This is a wide-open field, but (2) CAMS TUX draws inside and he raced very well last week despite a post 10 start. He closed very well and now that he draws better, I feel he's a top threat. (6) AUDREYS DREAM finished third in this class last week and gets Waples back in the bike. He enjoys being put into the race so the same tactics as last week will likely occur. (8) FIRE ON THE WATER went a tough trip last week and once again will likely offer a price. He's a longshot play, but with the right trip, he's playable to hit the board.
(1) MAJOR HOTTIE makes his seasonal debut and qualified very well. He draws inside and has a lot of back-class to him. (6) DRAIN DADDY finished second in this class last week and is very capable once again. This class is much better suited for him and he likely won't offer much of a price. (7) MACHAL JACKSON has hit the board in two of his last three starts, all at this level. He comes out of the O'Sullivan barn and enjoys racing from off-the-pace.
(9) BULLET finished second in this class last week and trotted home very strong. He'll have to overcome the outside post again, but he proved last start that he's a top contender at this level. (6) JULIANS CAESAR will make his fourth start of the season and trotted a very strong mile last week. He continues to drop time and is capable of hitting the board in here again like last week. (4) VACATION DAY comes out of the Auciello barn and is certainly a threat at this level. He draws well and is very versatile.
(2) ODDS ON EQUULEUS qualified very well at The Meadowlands and will make his seasonal debut. He was a top ranked two-year-old last year and gets Hall of Fame driver Campbell in the bike. (7) SEE AND SKI is a brother to past 'Cup' winner Well Said and remains undefeated in two starts this season. He has enough speed and will likely get a great trip from Zeron in this short field. (1) FOOL ME ONCE also is perfect in three starts this season and draws inside. He has terrific gate-speed and will likely be well positioned in the early going.
(6) OK COMMANDER is fresh off a 1:49 4/5 score last week. He appears to be at his best when he's on the front rather than tracking down horses. (7) BIGTIME BALL is a classy veteran with $1.5 million in earnings and qualified very well last week. At this level, he can never be counted out. (8) CLASSIC ROCK NROLL will make his second back start on this circuit which is a plus. He's back on a regular routine and I think he'll show a better effort than last week.
(9) HILARIOUS HALO did all the work on the front end last week before tiring in deep stretch. He draws outside, but with a better trip, he's very capable in here. I doubt he'll offer a price. (4) WINTER BLUES got a great trip last week and resulted in a third place finish. He draws inside once again and the same tactics could be used. (5) MONSTER IN LAW found the winner's circle last week in a very speedy time over Western Fair. He has a lot of back-class to him and is a good option for the exactor.
(6) THEPANINSULAHOTEL tends to be inconsistent and I'm looking for a better effort than last week. He has the speed to win in this class and has been successful at a much higher level in the past. (2) UNCLE GOODFELLOW draws inside and has finished second in each of his last three starts. He may provide a price like he's done in recent starts. (3) SHADY CAM comes out of the Wallace barn, draws inside and drops in class. This is a wide-open race with the potential of a terrific payout.