- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Mohawk: Monday 7/22 Analysis
By Greg Gangle
Race 4 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: DAYLON MIRACLE (8th)
Spot Play: SMARTY PANTS (6th)
(6) SHES A HOT MOMMA did all the work last week en route to victory. She dropped considerable time and should be even better. (4) SKIPPIN BY draws inside and raced very well in her latest. She should get a clean trip from the inside. (9) CIMERON SCOOT gets Jamieson in the bike, which is a major reason for my selection. She has the speed, but will need a trip from the outside.
(4) MOMARA draws inside and has yet to miss the board in two starts this season. I like the way she's been finishing off her miles. (1) ARRIVISTA HANOVER made a break last start, but qualified well the week before. She may provide a fair price from the rail. (5) BLISSFULL BELLS qualified well in her latest, but will need to step up her game. This isn't a deep field and she continues to drop time.
(8) BIG DIVA finished second, by a neck, in her latest and certainly has the speed to win. She enjoys leaving the gate, which is a plus. (4) BRITANNIA SEELSTER can only be better in her second career start. She raced very well in her debut and comes from a top barn. (10) JUSTABIT MEAN is a very good option for the triactor. She appears to be versatile so far in her career and has yet to miss the board.
(1) SPEED AGAIN might offer a fair price based on his 0 for 17 record this season. He draws inside and is overdue for a victory. (7) BEAUTIFUL SOUL raced terrific last start considering he had post 10. He draws better in here and has terrific final quarter speed. (8) THE DEPUTY IS HOME has hit the board in each of his last four starts. He moves into a condition event, but still playable.
(3) SAVHORSRIDEACOWBOY got a terrific trip last start and scored the win. She draws inside once again and can dictate a similar trip. (7) BACKSEAT RHYTHM did all the work on the front last week and finished second in her career debut. She comes out of the Gillis barn and likely won't offer a price. (4) WISHFUL LUCK has hit the board in each of her two career starts. She draws well and appears to be very versatile.
(6) SMARTY PANTS doesn't have a good record this season, but she's at a level where she's very competitive. She has the speed and is due for her first win of the season. (3) VACATION DAY came first-over last start and finished fourth. Prior to that, he hit the board in three of his last four starts. (4) MR JOE SIXPACK was timed in 1:53 4/5 last week. That type of effort should be quick enough to be top three.
(2) SHADOWS WONDER draws the two and went a very tough trip last start. He gets post relief and comes out of the Moore barn. (1) STELLLLLLLA ships into the Menary barn, gets the rail and qualified very well at The Meadows. We don't know much about this horse, but I feel he's a good option for the exactor. (3) VILLAGE JESSICA qualified well both times and appears ready for her career debut. She appears to be versatile and will likely need a trip.
(10) DAYLON MIRACLE won last week and was timed in 1:52 4/5 the week before. Even with a post 10 start, I feel she's very playable and may offer a fair price. (5) ZEUS LIGHTNING doesn't have the best record this season, but is a good option for the exactor. He's a classy veteran and shouldn't get overlooked in here. (3) SLIP INTO GLIDE scored a convincing win last week in 1:52 2/5 and with a repeat effort, he's a top threat in here. I'd expect to see the same off-the-pace tactics as last week.
(8) P L HULA raced very well in her last start, dropping significant time off her qualifier the week before. I feel she can be even better this start. (9) MARY MICHELLE comes out of the Moreau barn and should be able to drop even more time on the bigger oval. It appears she enjoys being involved in the race early. (2) DELIRIUM draws the two-hole and closed very well last week. She gets Jamieson in the bike, which is never a bad thing.
(4) TAKE MY PICTURE was an impressive winner last week considering it was his first start back after some time off. He can only be better now that he's back on a seven-day rotation. (5) UNDERCOVER STRIKE has finished second in both his last two starts in this class. He's certainly a must-have on all exators and triactors. (2) E W FISHER is very capable and hasn't missed the board in each of his last five starts. He's record this season speaks for itself.
(2) LYONS KATRINA draws inside and qualified very well both times. She continues to drop time and has been finishing off her miles well. (1) GIRLSGOTMACHZIE draws the rail, raced well last start and gets Jamieson in the bike. She can race either way and is a good option in here. (8) HIDDEN LAND might be considered a longshot, but she was timed in 1:55 4/5 last start. That type of effort should be quick enough for the top three.
(4) TORNADO TIM closed very well last start and remains at the same level. He was timed in 1:54 1/5 and draws well once again. (5) FALCOR BLUESTONE was assigned post 10 last week and draws much better in here. He closed very well with a :28 final frame and should be closer to the front. (2) DUKE OF DONEGAL qualified strong and is a good option in here. He drops in class and is very capable.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM