- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Mohawk: Friday 8/2 Analysis
By Greg Gangle
Race 4 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: PAN LUIS OBISPO (4th)
Spot Play: LADY BLING (5th)
(5) PANONGAHELA is fresh off a win and I like the way he's coming into this race. He's been pacing some speedy miles and this is a level where he's certainly capable of winning. (3) ELLIS PARK draws inside and closed very well in his latest. He's back on a seven-day rotation and should be that much better. (1) COUGAR HALL draws the rail, comes out of the Gillis barn and faces an easer group.
(6) SHES DA BOMB was ultra-impressive in her career debut. She was an under-wraps winner in a sizzling time. (3) TAKE THAT HANOVER was very impressive in her two career starts and comes from top connections. It appears to be a two-horse race between the 6 & 3. (5) UNIQUE ROCK N ROLL comes out of the McNair barn and went a credible time last week. She dropped time and is a good option.
(4) BODY BALANCE draws inside and has been racing at his best in his last two starts. He comes out of a good trotting barn and will get a lot of support in here. (2) MASTER OF LAW draws the two and comes out of Antonacci's barn, which cannot be overlooked. He has the speed and gets Zeron. (1) RENEWAL NOTICE draws the rail and was timed in 1:54 3/5 last start. A repeat effort makes him a contender.
(1) PAN LUIS OBISPO hasn't missed the board in all six starts this season and with no Love Canal in here, she looks like the horse to beat. (5) MARQUISE DE SARAH has been terrific since entering the Persson barn. She has dropped time and that was displayed last week with her 1:50 4/5 effort. (10) KAPTAIN KELLI has won four of six starts this season, but has post 10. She has terrific gate-speed and won at this level last start.
(2) LADY BLING draws inside and faces an easier group than in the Canadian Breeders. Mayotte will be the driver once again and will likely offer a fair price. Expect an off-the-pace trip. (5) BETTY OOP races at her best when she's on or near the lead. She draws well once again and remains at the same level. (3) MUSCLE MAGIC draws well and hasn't missed the board in four starts. She's a good option in here.
(5) CAMS VAN GO went a good mile last week with a solid final quarter. She draws well and should receive her patented off-the-pace trip. (8) JONSIE JONES has a terrific record this season and raced very well last week in this series. She can only be better in her second start on this circuit. (3) MIA SEELSTER received a perfect, second-over trip last week en route to victory. She draws well again and will look for the same tactics.
(2) CRANK IT UP draws well and was timed in 1:53 3/5 in her latest start. She enjoys being put into the race and comes out of McIntosh's barn. (8) SHADOW PLACE hasn't missed the board in two starts this season and looks like she can make the transition to this circuit. She has the speed and is very versatile. (3) WARP FACTOR THREE might offer a price, but I liked the way she raced last week. That was a good final quarter, she comes out of O'Sullivan's barn and should be better placed.
(11) FERRARI SENA trails this field with a post 11 start and enjoys being on or near the front. Filion will likely make a second quarter move to get her to the lead. She appears to be the best in this series. I have no idea where that effort came from (5) SMARTYGIRL. She didn't appear to be capable of winning by open lengths in her latest. A repeat effort makes her a top threat. (1) BOAT HOUSE ROW draws inside and enjoys racing from behind. Quick fractions on the front make her a top candidate.
(3) FLASHBACK raced well in the debut for new trainer Gallucci last week. He was simply too far back and should get a cleaner trip this week. (2) ILL BE THERE draws the two and I hope his gate-speed is utilized. That's when he's at his best. (6) BIG PAYOUT enjoys racing from behind and closed very well last week. That was a good final time and may provide a healthy price again.
(3) D GS TINKERBELL draws inside and is fresh off a win. She scored an open length victory and looks like she can duplicate that effort. (5) BAROCKEY certainly has enough speed and enjoys leaving the gate. She remains at the same level and has a good record. (4) OLIVIAS WAY draws well and faces an easier group compared to last week. She may offer a fair price.
(3) MARLEE B comes out of the Canadian Breeders and faces an easier group. She draws inside and has the speed. (7) SOMEWHEREINHEAVEN hasn't won yet in seven starts, but has only missed the board once. She faces an easier group and is a good option for the exactor. (8) MISS MACHQUEEN has a good record this season, comes out of O'Sullivan's barn and qualified well both times.
(7) ZEBS KATRINA has posted back-to-back wins. I didn't think she was capable of winning in 1:51 4/5 in her latest, but a repeat effort should make her a winner in here. (1) SANS FRONTIERE came first-over last week and that took its toll on her. She draws the rail in here and should be better in her second week on this circuit.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM