- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Mohawk: Friday 7/19 Analysis
By Greg Gangle
Race 4 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: ALIBI SEELSTER (5th)
Spot Play: BAROCKEY (12th)
(8) PARADE ROUTE faces an easier bunch in this group and comes out of Austin's barn. She's very versatile and has been racing very well this season prior to last start. (10) MATTYS BIG DAY will have to overcome the outside post, but possess terrific gate-speed and has a very good, consistent record this season. (7) LOCAL ART hasn't won yet this season, but has only missed the board once. She's competitive in this field and a good option for the triactor.
(3) RODENA comes out of the Alagna barn and is fresh off a victory in her latest. She continues to improve with each start. (6) GOLDIES MACH shows enough speed, but will need the correct trip. She usually provides a healthy price and appears to be very versatile. (4) JOKES JET finished third in her latest and continues to drop time. She can race on the front or off-the-pace and finishes off her miles very well.
(4) WEATHERLY draws well and will look for his first career win. He comes from a top barn, has been knocking on the door and shows terrific final quarter speed. (5) TITUS SEELSTER has only raced once, but closed very well and should be even better in here. He also draws well and is a major contender (9) CABS R HERE hasn't missed the board in all three career starts and has terrific gate-speed. He's a very good option for the triactor.
(7) HILARIOUS HAYLEY hasn't won yet this season, but she's not against a deep field and has been racing much better in her last two starts. (1) MARATOGA gets the rail, comes out of O'Sullivan's barn and qualified very well last week. She closed very well and the same tactics might be used again. (6) ANGELS DELIGHT might offer a price in here. She shows enough speed, but will need a trip. She doesn't have the best record, but comes out of McIntosh's barn.
(4) ALIBI SEELSTER made a costly miscue last start, but the two prior starts she was very impressive. I'm going to overlook her latest line and once again give her top billing. (5) PERMORNING ART draws well and is certainly a top contender in here. She has the speed and enjoys being put into the race. (9) LADY SHADOW will have to overcome post nine, but he closed very well last week after getting interfered with. She has the speed and McNair has been terrific in recent months with his younger stock.
(8) LUCAN HANOVER was a convincing winner last week in this class. He comes out of Coleman's barn and never looked better than last week's effort. (1) COUGAR HALL draws the rail and has won two-straight. He moves into this series and fits in quite well. (9) BURING SHORE has only missed the board twice from 10 starts this season. He shows gate-speed and is a 'must have' on the triactor ticket.
(8) TWIN B SPY was a convincing winner last start and should be even better this week. This marks just his second career start and appears to be the horse to beat. (9) THREE OF CLUBS did all the work on the front last week en route to victory. He was also impressive in his victory last start for team McNair. (7) SHADOWBRIAND comes out of the Darling barn, which has been terrific in 2013. He's failed to miss the board in all three career starts and is a major contender.
(3) OLIVIAS WAY draws inside and raced extremely well in her latest start. She closed from tenth-to-second and that sets her up very well this week. (7) MACHLEEN came first-over last week and that took its toll on her down the stretch. With a cleaner trip, she's very capable. (5) SMARTYGIRL has a good record this season and has been racing very well prior to last week. She'll need a trip and should provide a price.
(1) AHDOUGHNOLUM draws inside and raced very well last week. He was parked to the opening quarter and finished second. He's been much better since arriving in the Persson's barn. (2) NICKLE BAG draws inside and has been top two in his last three of four starts. He has the speed and should benefit from an inside post. (7) MACH SET GO hasn't won yet in six starts this season, but is a good option for the triactor. He's been knocking on the door in his last four starts.
(9) SWINGING BEAUTY faces much easier competition and was timed in 1:49 2/5 in her latest start. She's the horse to beat on the class drop. (7) FERRARI SENA has been racing well all season and was most impressive last week after arriving in the Moreau barn. She was a 'shut-down' winner and I think she can handle the class jump. (8) MACH A WISH has a good record this season and finished second, by a neck, last start in this class. At this level, she can't be counted out.
(10) BETIT TO GETIT has a terrific record this season and is fresh off a win. She'll have to overcome post 10, but enjoys leaving the gate and is a big player. (5) JAN IT JACKSON faces an easier bunch in here compared to last week. She was timed in 1:51 3/5 and that type of effort should be quick enough for the exactor. (4) PARLEE BEACH moves into the Goit stables, gets Waples and faces a much easier class. She hasn't raced since June 15, which is a concern.
(10) BAROCKEY has terrific gate-speed and will likely be put into the race in the early stages. She drops in class and is an eight-time winner already this season. (5) MIA SEELSTER has been racing much better in her last two starts. She races at her best when she's put into the race. (1) MY GAL MATTIE found the wire first last week and now jumps in class. She draws inside and McNair can dictate the correct trip for her.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM