- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Thursday 3/7 Analysis
Race 1 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $35,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 44 - 211 / $268.80 BEST BETS: 8 - 18 / $33.60
Best Bet: CAMBASSADOR (7th) Spot Play: LAGUNA BEACH (9th)
(7) JURGEN HANOVER put in a serviceable qualifier and certainly faces no confirmed killers tonight. This guy raced okay in limited NYSS action last year and did get Miller’s attention. (8) RAPID ASCENT beat the top choice in that qualifier but drew outside of that one. (4) DAGGET flashed a ton of speed and somehow was held together; Miller picked off.
(2) CORKY BARAN had a perfect trip last week and couldn’t do much with it. That said, he didn’t have a fast pace to close into and this field is somewhat softer from a form perspective. (9) GET JAZZED comes out of races that have been going faster than most of these have been racing; interesting. (5) HES A BEACHBOY seems like a speed player off his latest effort. (10) PLAYERS BALL displayed speed at both ends of the mile last time; post hurts.
(8) MYSTICAL CON is hard to love on paper but does drop to the basement condition; weak call. (7) HEIDI FALLS woke up as expected on the drop-down but couldn’t go the 1 1/16 distance. (4) COUNT SPEED broke at Yonkers last time; prior start fine.
(2) INTEGRITY raced well here last time and simply looks best. (6) FOUR STARZ TWINS has been closing well lately. (4) ARMBRO DOWRY gets his nose on the gate this week; speed?
(3) BABY BLAZE hasn’t been very good the last two starts, but he gets some class relief. (5) CC MISTER C is always good for a decent rally. (10) JULIAS WAY raced well when dropped to this level last time. (2) PAISLEY would be no surprise.
(8) CHEYENNE PATTI closed well at Yonkers from post eight last time. Mare visits the Meadowlands for a high percentage barn and seems to have the edge. (9) KIMMY had no excuse last week but did put in a pretty good effort. (2) CAMMI PLACE looks like a player with a decent trip.
(5) CAMBASSADOR was in pretty tough in the Survivor. The Rags To Riches clearly came up lighter on talent and he seems like one of the better entrants. (3) TAMAYO was super on the engine last week but loses Tetrick to the top choice. (6) MARKET FORCE is overdue for a win. He should be involved at some point of the mile.
(6) CHOCOHOLIC beat up a lesser field one week ago, but looked good enough to step up and beat a bunch like she faces tonight. (2) BRUCE THE BRAVE took on much tougher last time. The class drop should help him perk up. (9) B L CLASS ACT made an impressive wide move to win an amateur race last time. Perhaps he is ready to step up with a big effort for pari-mutuel purposes.
(8) LAGUNA BEACH raced pretty big on the rim to finish third last time. This barn was hot last week and I can see an even bigger effort on tap this time around. (4) CANE RIDGE sneaks under the conditions with just one start for $10k back in December. He has plenty of early speed and Gingras will be using it. (2) IN KENNYS HONOR is at a level where he can step up from time to time. (3) HOPSKIPANAJUMP looks like he was claimed with this series in mind.
(7) SKY TANTRUM looked pitiful starting from the second tier last time. In his prior start he was baked competing for the lead. Before that he was racing very well. I’m going to take a shot here on the class drop. (10) PEDRO ISLAND has high speed to overcome post 10 and sports past success here. (1) STONEBRIDGE ROCKET is clearly knocking at the door.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM