- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Thursday 3/14 Analysis
Race 1 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $35,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 49 - 232 / $293.80 BEST BETS: 9 - 20 / $36.40
Best Bet: LETS GO HIGHER (10th) Spot Play: BUZZ BOMB (9th)
(3) BRISSOT took a shot and tired last time. At least it was a positive move. His record is bad at 1-26 but there are no standouts in this field. (8) BULL SPREADER qualified well enough and has early speed in her arsenal. (2) GOTTHEMUSICINYOU can make some noise if he minds his manners.
(7) LAGUNA BEACH went a long mile and still hung around pretty well last week. Let’s give him another shot. (2) THE ENCOUNTER was done for the night when he got away poorly in his first start of the year. He draws better this week and adds Tetrick. (6) HOPSKIPANAJUMP pounced off some quick fractions last time; player.
(3) WILD SMILE raced okay in his Meadowlands debut and doesn’t face any killers in here. (5) CORLEONE HALL finally stayed flat and raced better in his most recent start. (2) RAPID ASCENT should be near the front; not impossible. (6) IDEAL REVENUE gets a new driver; maybe.
(3) CYCLONE NIGHT N qualified well in her first start for Heidi Rohr. She should be leaving strong and sit no worse than second. (5) HARPER LEE gets a bunch of class relief as she drops in for a tag tonight. One would think if she is going to wake up soon it would be tonight. (7) KIMMY has a string of seconds to her credit. (8) CHEYENNE PATTI swept them last week and will need some pace help in here.
(5) CITY KID ships in from Yonkers with some half-decent form and adds Tetrick. In this field those are huge angles. (4) BIG SKY ANGELINA has proven she can win here. (8) COUNT SPEED & (9) HOWMUCHUBENCH like to break but are fast enough to win.
(5) TAMAYO proved game last week and is riding a form streak now. (6) CANE RIDGE should be on the move early and has a chance to last but I like the top choice better. (7) CAMBASSADOR went a tough mile last time and might be looking at an easier trip this week.
(4) PEDRO ISLAND raced darn well from post 10 setting fast fractions after switching to the Buzzy Sholty barn. (7) HES A BEACHBOY has been very consistent lately. (5) BLUE CLAW drops down and is eligible to wake up.
(4) SHELLYSBLOCKBUSTER drops in claiming price and his closing style should be better suited to the mile oval. (5) MANOFLEISURESUIT is racing pretty well and could be the one to beat. (3) FOUR STARZ TWINS has a string of seconds to his credit.
(7) BUZZ BOMB is clearly a threat to break but could truly enjoy the switch off the half-mile track at Freehold. This guy is fast enough to best these. (4) STARGLOW HALL has early speed. That makes him dangerous. (3) BABY BLAZE is another with early zip to consider.
(4) LETS GO HIGHER hasn’t been involved in her last two tries. She visits the basement condition this week and I expect a big effort. (2) CHARTREUSE HANOVER gets some post relief this week. (9) JOANNIEHASAFANNY is an interesting shipper who picks up a top pilot. (3) HERE AGAIN drops and draws better.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM