- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Thursday 2/7 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 30 - 132 / $175.20 BEST BETS: 5 - 11 / $20.80
Best Bet: OIL MAGNET (1st) Spot Play: MOREY (6th)
Let’s keep in mind that 40 of the 42 signed on to this series will return next week. (2) OIL MAGNET was super here on Saturday. I can’t look past him tonight. (1) BELLS PANACEA finished a decent third to the top choice last time. He is well drawn and should get a nice piece. (3) ROCKNROLL JEWEL steps up in form and rates a long shot chance.
(3) WINDSUN GALLIANO was super in the Super Bowl final and sticks out in this field. (1) JAILHOUSE JUICE sputtered in the same final last week but was good in his prior start. I give him a shot for second in here. (7) MAJESTIC STONE got class relief and romped recently. Perhaps that effort gets him on the right track. (9) VOLARE DE VIE has early speed and got Meittinis’s call.
(1) DRIVE ALL NIGHT qualified back like a horse that is ready for action. (4) KILLER QUAKES has been racing well for Burke at the Meadows. Horse hasn’t won here in two years but seems to be in a decent spot if the top one doesn’t fire. (2) DREAMZZZZ R FOR U has been in for a higher claiming tag than most of these.
(6) WISENHEIMER got stuck with a bad post which led to a bad trip in the Super Bowl final. He should be forwardly-placed from this post and new driver Simons could help the price. (2) HELIOS looks like the one to beat and is a must use on every ticket. (10) REAL BABE is an improving young mare who got unlucky at the draw; next week.
(5) BOILER BOB THE QB had some traffic in a bulky field last time. I expect him to be near the front this time around. (2) CASINO KING finds a cozy spot in this series and layoff is the only question. (1) FOUR STARZ Q rarely misses the board; major player.
(4) MOREY raced okay two back but broke last time. I’m not sure this driver change is a big negative. Meittinis excels with trotters. (7) WITHOUT A CLUE qualified back big and Tetrick did chose here over three other decent options. (5) PILATUS took a step in the right direction.
(4) WIT AND WISDOM has had some tough trips and still dug in nicely. I’ll take the price with this guy over (2) SKY TANTRUM, who won easily last time and lured Tetrick. (3) CARMENS BEST should leave and work out a good trip; on a roll.
(5) LOVE YOU BYE gets into a straight C-1 this week and also moves into the Burke barn; things to like. (7) SLEAZY DOES IT continues to drop and will find the right level sooner or later. (8) DE VINS GIRL had a tough trip last time. She can play with these.
(4) GET IT NOW was dropped to this level two back possibly to get into this series and was grabbed up by McDermott, who promptly raised him in class to protect the investment. This looks like a down the road spot. (3) BIG TEN CHAMP attacked wide in a good mile most recently but gets a negative driver switch. (7) WINBAK JAKE is much better than his recent lines indicate; capable.
(1) TSM GABBY WARBUCKS wasn’t bad last time from post 10. He finally draws inside and has no excuses. (10) PALMS BEACH drops back down and adds Tetrick. (2) ATTACK MODES BILLY was disappointing last week but deserves one more chance. (7) COME ON RIDGE raced well at this level two starts back.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM