- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Thursday 2/21 Analysis
Race 1 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $35,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 36 - 166 / $199.20 BEST BETS: 7 - 14 / $30.20
Best Bet: BLOMKVIST (4th) Spot Play: CULLENS BLUE JEAN (6th)
(5) REAL COMFORT was in a much tougher spot in her pari-mutuel debut. Trainer/Driver Stacy Chiodo should take charge in this spot and could keep going. (10) MS CAILA J FRA made a costly break on the lead while faced with pressure in her debut. Despite post 10 I will give her another shot. (8) CHEYENNE MIRIAM makes only her second start since July and could certainly show more this week.
(6) MAJESTIC STONE romped the last time his dropped into a spot like this. He should get the job done in here. (7) MISS CONNOR took a step in the right direction last time. (1) LEIGH ANN qualified well enough and hardly faces a bunch of monsters.
(4) LIZS LIL K K comes off consecutive scores and shows no signs of slowing down. (1) IDEAL GINNY paced well after the early break last time; better post. (6) DAY BLUE CHIP is clearly capable of a big mile. Is she ready yet? I have mixed feelings. (8) CRAZY EIGHTS is hard to toss off your tickets.
(5) BLOMKVIST should romp in this spot if he minds his manners. (10) CAMPOTOSTO draws poorly again but certainly fits with this bunch. (4) HOWMUCHUBENCH finally stayed trotted in his recent qualifier. If he can get his act together, this gelding has a chance.
(6) CRUZIN ANGEL returns here at a reduced level and figures to get an aggressive steer. (2) LADYBONES hasn’t been quite as bad as her last two look on paper. Very interesting that Dave Miller chose to drive this one. (3) KIMMY gets post relief from the 8-hole at Yonkers and adds Tetrick. (5) CAROLSTERN loses Miller in the bike and hasn’t raced in four weeks; tough call.
(3) CULLENS BLUE JEAN went a bit crazy on the engine last time and still hung in rather well. This is a clearly a field that he can run away and hide from; down the road. (9) CHEYENNE UMBERTO drops a level this week. Main concern is his lack of early speed. (6) GALLANT MAJOR has been closing nicely lately but might be well advised to show some early zip tonight.
(5) LOVE YOU BYE broke in his Burke barn debut. I’ll roll the dice again with this hot trainer/driver combo. (7) LIZZIES DREAM flashed early speed last time. That quality alone should get her a nice piece. (1) LITTLE SANTAMONICA switches to a good barn. (2) MYLUVMYLIFE missed a few weeks and came up flat; eligible for more.
(4) THANKS FOR STOPPIN drops to the basement condition level this week. Combined with the move to an inside post, this guy can get over the hump. (1) GET JAZZED also drops down and moves inside. The last time those worlds collided, he won. (3) MAJORLY BAD seems to be in a slightly easier spot this week. (10) PAMS BEACH can’t catch a break at the post draw. That said, he still has a shot if Tetrick can work some magic.
(5) PILATUS has displayed some ability in his starts here and this spot came up reasonably light. (4) NEW ZION has speed and adds Miller; must use. (3) JEDRIK HANOVER has one of the strangest gaits you will ever see. I guess is he stays trotting he could win.
(7) MARKET FORCE drops back in for a tag after an even effort versus better. This barn has had a good meet and I have to think this guy will be ready to roll in this spot. (1) IMAGE OF DAWN has been in much tougher lately. Veteran 14-year-old millionaire should get a big piece of this pie. (3) IN KENNYS HONOR does his best work at this level. (11) JO WILLY seems like a fit with this bunch and should get to follow an aggressive Image Of Dawn.
- 1.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM
- 2.Posted 12/02/2013 12:25PM
- 3.Posted 12/01/2013 06:53PM
- 4.Posted 12/01/2013 08:25PM
- 5.Posted 11/30/2013 05:05PM