- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Meadowlands: Thursday 2/14 Analysis
Race 1 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $35,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 34 - 142 / $191.60 BEST BETS: 6 - 12 / $25.40
Best Bet: VEAL MARSALA (5th) Spot Play: MS CAILA J FRA (3rd)
(3) HLDONTGHTTOYURDRMS was facing experienced conditioned trotters over at Yonkers. This field simply doesn't stack up to that level. (4) MYSTICAL SHYANN qualified back evenly. Perhaps she has matured after the long vacation. (10) BRISSOT was better with hobbles, Campbell. The latter drives my top choice. (6) LA HOLLYWOOD gets class relief; playable.
(1) WINDSUN GALLIANO wasn't himself last week, which means he'll need to come up big tonight to make the final. Expect it! (5) WHERE TO HANOVER figures to make an easy enough lead and hasn't done much wrong in his abbreviated career. (8) SWEET BEN hasn't shown me enough to put on top but deserves to be on your tickets underneath. (11) SEQUIN HANOVER is stuck in the second tier. Who knows how he will respond to that? I'm playing against.
(3) MS CAILA J FRA sports some nice qualifiers. Two back she beat Ideal Ginny and last week she was content to relax and paced home very willingly. This Western Ideal filly looks as good as any of these right now. (7) IDEAL GINNY should be headed to the front and make it without too much trouble; clear player. (9) LIZS LIL K K has exchanged wins with the former lately and certainly has a big chance. (2) CRAZY EIGHTS finally draws well.
(7) HELIOS was a good second once again and seems to be getting too comfortable with that placing. That said, I'll take what figures to be a square price and hope he breaks through for the Little E LLC stable. (9) REAL BABE whipped a similar field last week but she got a soft half on a night that clearly favored those that were closer to the pace (only one winner was worse than third at the three-quarter call). (5) WISENHEIMER was okay last time and should get another piece of the pie. (3) GOOD SOUND ADVICE has two wins and two breaks in his last four starts. Big question mark!
(5) VEAL MARSALA will get plenty of tote action because he had some traffic issues, but the reasons you should like him go deeper into better-than-they-look qualifiers. He should be on the move early and can roll by likely pacesetter (9) KILLER QUAKES late for a cold exacta in the teens. (3) PRESTISSIMO & (4) MILLIONDOLLARTOUCH look like the ones for third.
(1) LAGUNA BEACH has a start in the Allard barn now and perhaps he has the kinks worked out. This one knows how to win here and could be worth a flyer at a price. (8) BOILER BOB THE QB was awesome last week and a must on every ticket. (4) SKY TANTRUM continues to race well each week.
(9) ZEN MAJOR faces a really dull-looking bunch this week. If he can clear the top without having to work too hard (very possible), he might not look back. (6) YANKEE DEVIL raced well at this level last week. (5) NATIVE SPEED exits NW3 for this basement condition. I wouldn't be shocked if he was involved.
This race came up tough. (8) CASINO KING blazed the way on the engine with fresh Lasix but the almost 9 week layoff took its toll on him in the stretch. Let's look for even more this week. (5) GET IT NOW sat a trip and won as predicted in this space last week; big shot again. (6) CAMBASSADOR also makes his second start off the bench and draws better this time, too.
(1) DE VINS GIRL was never involved last time and got parked out the week prior. Now she drops again and picks up Campbell. This is her week. (5) CAROLSTERN has been closing a ton with nothing to show for it lately; must use. (7) SWEET TIME adds Tetrick.
I'm a glutton for punishment and will pick (7) AX MAN once again. The good thing is that you usually know early if you can rip up your tickets. Maybe from the outside post he'll mind his manners. (6) BAILEYS PHOTO raced nicely with a catch-driver last time. (10) CAMPOTOSTO moves into a new barn and is eligible to show more. (4) TAKE IT TO NINE is off a nice effort.
(2) DRIVE ALL NIGHT was the most impressive of the round one winners. I'm staying right here. (7) STAGECOACH HOLDUP seems to be feeling it now and could provide some value. (9) OIL MAGNET shows a string of wins in his PP lines. He is a clear player.
- 1.Posted 06/16/2013 08:05PM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/15/2013 01:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM