- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Thursday 1/31 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 24 - 110 / $146.80
BEST BETS: 4 - 9 / $16.60
Best Bet: BOINGA (4th) Spot Play: PRINCE SHARKA (9th)
(2) MAJESTIC STONE drops out of the Super Bowl series and finds a very weak field. One would think he could step up in this spot. (4) LUVALADY switched to Marcus Miller in that last qualifier and looked better; maybe. (9) CASHCO gets a barn change to a stable that has started off the meet nicely; Lasix, too.
(8) LIZS LIL K K got a nice tightener after not racing since August. Mare has early speed and should be the one to beat. (7) CRAZY EIGHTS is also making just her second start in six months. She does have the inside edge on the top choice. (10) IDEAL GINNY beat these last week but drew outside tonight. (3) IDEAL POTRAIT has some useful qualifiers for Harder.
(8) ZOT is clearly the sharpest horse in this field, even scoring from the second tier last time; edge. (7) TREMENDOUS HIT is a fit with this group and amateur driver Hechkoff knows him well. (2) WHATNBLAZES has speed and should be close to the action.
(7) BOINGA bumps up one level after an easy score. She is best in here. (3) PAISLEY rallied for second last time and clearly is a major player. (9) DASH FOR THE CASH drops a notch; can't toss.
(9) OBSESSIVE ARTIST had some equipment issue, so I guess we can give her a break for last week's effort. In a field with no standouts, I'll try here again. (8) JACKS MAGIC JEWEL can use her early speed and get a big chunk. (4) TANNED FOR LIFE showed some life last time with a strong move to the front and does hail from a hot barn.
(10) GOOD SOUND ADVICE takes what is typically a giant step forward from NW2 to NW3. That said, none of these scare me. (7) NO FROSTING took a bit of time off and came back with a useful effort at Dover. Let's see what he has in the tank. (4) PILATUS can clearly play with these if he stays flat.
(1) STONEBRIDGE ROCKET was stuck outside in his previous two races. From the cones against this questionable bunch, there are no excuses. (3) CORKY BARAN gets some needed class relief. (5) ARSENAL also drops but comes off a break; mixed signals.
(5) TWIN B NAVIGATOR certainly needed that start last week. This 9-year-old veteran has good early speed and could scoot away from this bulky field. (4) ZEITGEIST is another making his second start off the bench, and he drops a level. (8) BAILEYS PHOTO gets a catch-driver. I've always thought this guy had more talent than we have seen. (1) CASH MCCOY exits the Super Bowl and should get play at the windows.
(5) PRINCE SHAKRA wasn't going very far against much tougher in the Clyde Hirt series. He lost by less than two lengths in his last try at this level and he picks up the aggressive Andy Miller to guide the ship this time. (7) FOOL OF IDEAS showed early speed versus tougher last time; worth using. (1) ANDY BARAN should flash speed and pick up at least a piece.
(5) ATTACK MODES BILLY was a different horse with Lasix added last time, and that line looks better if you saw him stuck in traffic and under a hold for a good part of the stretch. (4) YANKEE DEVIL was uninvolved from post eight have missed more than four weeks. I think we can expect more this week. (7) ROCKNROLL JEWEL should gun off the gate and get a piece. (9) SECTIONLINE BLAST is in form.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM