- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Thursday 1/3 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 4 - 25 / $20.80 BEST BETS: 1 - 2 / $3.60
Best Bet: SMOKE PAN MIRRORS (4th) Spot Play: SHEER DESIRE (7th)
(9) NO LESS THAN MAGIC missed more than a year of racing action but came back with a nice effort. Gelding displayed some ability as a 2-year-old and doesn’t face much tonight. (8) WINDSUN GALLIANO came up with a big qualifier in his first start for Team Miller. (4) GOOD SOUND ADVICE moves into the Burke stable, which won four races on Saturday.
(1) WHATS THE STORY moves into the Lachance barn and qualified well with the addition of Lasix. This field came up light and this gelding seems worth a shot. (4) PROTOCOL started his career off right; no knocks. (8) ARC DE TRIUMPH is capable of a big mile but hardly seems worth a short price. (10) KREEFULL NIGHT gets a barn and driver change. He could be interesting as a price play.
(2) DOUBLE UP HANOVER is a huge risk because he could break at any time. That said, if he minds his manners he can crush these. (7) LEAHS EX was stuck in some outside posts on the half at Saratoga. Tetrick won with this mare the last time he drove her. (10) NEW ZION adds Simpson and Lasix; not impossible.
(5) SMOKE PAN MIRRORS finds a great spot this week and should take this weak bunch right down the road. (2) SHES WICKED GOOD picked up a win the last time she drew inside. Campbell should have her in striking position at a price. (8) CHARTREUSE HANOVER picks up double-digit Dube. I’ve seen him bring in bigger longshots.
This field isn’t much to look at on paper. (1) ARTICULATE wasn’t going very far from post eight at Freehold last time. Prior to that he was facing slightly tougher. (7) TSM GABBY WARBUCKS looks as good as any of these and does get Tetrick in the bike. The Rohr barn won a race here on Friday. (4) CYCLONE CULLY N scored at first asking for this barn last time.
(4) YOU LITTLE RASCAL comes off a win and hails from a solid barn; weak call. (3) COLLAGE is a bit of a plodder but this field could easily come back to her. (10) GORDYYYS PET has speed; could last for a piece.
(1) SHEER DESIRE is a classy guy who was keeping better company over at the Meadows. Combined with the barn and driver changes, you have to like him in this spot. (9) DRAGON KING takes a slight drop but needs pace help up front. (2) WHITE RULER displayed some life in his first start for the Drennan barn.
(5) MATTADOR D raced well here last year; taking a shot. (6) CCS LOVER N qualified sharply. (2) MICHAELS MARVEL moves back inside. (7) FOUR STARZZZ KING comes off a win.
(4) BLOMKVIST was having some trouble at Yonkers. The big track should help him out. (1) HEIDI FALLS has won a race here each of the last two years and this is the type of spot where I can see him getting involved. (5) SPECTATOR K certainly has a chance if he can mind his manners.
(11) JACKS MAGIC JEWEL comes in sharp and this barn started off the meet right. Hopefully he can work out a trip from the second tier. (1) MYSICOLE MAGGIE has also been racing well. You have to expect speed in this spot. (12) PETEANTNART hasn’t panned out for Burke but could easily be a different horse on the big track. (2) TANNED FOR LIFE wouldn’t shock me at all.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM