- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Thursday 1/24 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 19 - 89 / $115.60 BEST BETS: 3 - 8 / $12.80
(8) GOOD SOUND ADVICE has regressed in each start since coming down for Burke but really finds a soft spot and only needs to mind his manners to head down the road. (3) BALTIMOR AS has been a new horse with Lasix and the barn change. Hard to say if he is good enough for the Meadowlands, but we’ll find out. (1) DONATOPRINCESS qualified well for a good barn and looks like one to include.
(1) WILCOX pounced to an easy win in his first start of the year and looks like the clear one to beat this week. (3) STALLONE BLUE CHIP hasn’t been seen in pari-mutuel action since June but qualified back last week with a strong 26 3/5 kicker. (2)TERROR HIGH comes out of the same qualifier as the former. I could see this colt having some talent.
(2) AX MAN showed no signs of problems in his latest qualifier. He certainly has enough class to best these. (3) DOUBLE UP HANOVER completes the risky top pair. If he trots, he probably wins. (4) NEW ZION took advantage of the former’s late miscue last time and seems like a player again.
(1) BEACHFRONT was used hard in his first start since August and understandably tired. This son of Somebeachsomewhere is eligible to improve. (8) ARC DE TRIUMPH took it easy off the bench while faced with fast fractions. He has early speed and could show it tonight. (4) MILLENIUM WHEEL raced evenly last time while chasing a solid winner. If he steps up he has a shot.
(4) LIZ’S LIL K K posted a very sharp qualifier and faces a dull field. This barn has been on quite a roll this meet. (3) IDEAL GINNY really hasn’t impressed me in the morning, but this field leaves a lot to be desired. (6) SUMMER SUNLIGHT certainly doesn’t jump off the page but it is interesting that her connections are taking a shot down here. (2) ROCKNROLL RHAPSODY looks good if ready having missed six weeks of action.
(8) WHERES WALDO raced okay while uninvolved from post 10 last time. I would expect early speed in this spot. (1) AKY TANTRUM raced pretty well last time but isn’t the most reliable horse in the world. (2) EAGLE ARTESIAN clearly needed the start last week; trip player. (9) UPFRONT COSMO is another I can see getting a nice piece if he can work out a clean journey.
(4) OSESSIVE ARTIST raced well despite an uncovered trip in his first start since November 1. Now we get Simon Allard in the bike for his brother’s barn which is starting to heat up. (2) IF I DIDN’T CARE sprinted home nicely to take his last at Balmoral. Alagna should keep him going forward. (5) ELODIE continues to race well; exotics must, perhaps more. (7) CARRIE ANN gets out of the second tier and should show some speed.
(4) DEMANDING FORCE doesn’t excite me but has speed and faces a dull bunch. (3) COME ON RIDGE has been consistent of late. (9) LAGUNA BEACH was used hard last week. If he can work out a better trip from post 9, he has a good shot.
(2) CAMERON CHIP was short off the bench. Let’s look for her to show more this time. (1) MYSTICAL CON loves to pick up checks and should get a nice one in this spot. (4) BLOMKVIST stayed flat last time. That is a step in the right direction. (3) CAPTAIN PRIMEAU has proven capable against this type.
(2) SHAYNA BABY was up on the bit early and stopped badly for no reason. I’ll give her a shot dropping down against this weak bunch. (10) CAROLSTERN has been racing well enough to overcome the bad draw. (6) JOYFUL YEARS overcame the second tier to finish second at this level last time. (8) MS BETTYS HOPE drops down.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM