- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Thursday 1/10 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 7 - 46 / $48.60 BEST BETS: 2 - 4 / $9.00
Best Bet: CAMERON CHIP (5th) Spot Play: SHAYNA BABY (7th)
(8) WHERE TO HANOVER is undefeated and appeared to cruise even easier with the hobbles added; no knocks. (9) CHURCH ST BOOM R gets a barn change to Burke and has the speed needed to overcome post nine. (6) BAD DAY BLACK ROCK has been racing well. I can’t toss him. (5) SOUTH JERSEY BUGSY should flash early speed and get a spot in the exotics.
(5) WINDSUN GALLIANO was huge last time. Unless he makes a miscue he will win at 2-5 or so. (4) SWISS LIGHTNING took it easy in his first start since October and first for the Norman barn. I can see this guy finding some early speed and getting a nice piece. (7) JOYEUX DREAM just missed last time and won his previous three; obvious threat.
(6) ROCKY MOUNTAIN GUY posted two steady qualifiers with strong final quarters. Colt kept stakes company last year and notice the 1:52 4/5 winning mark. (3) WILCOX took some air in his recent qualifier and held well. Perhaps Alagna has him going in the right direction. (5) HURRY UP AND WAIT moves into a good barn; maybe. (7) BEACHFRONT beat my top two in his last qualifier but had everything his own way.
(5) MOREY arrived from the Midwest fair circuit and immediately caught my eye with a vicious 27 2/5 third quarter in his most recent qualifier. This gelding appears to have some talent and is 23 for 31 lifetime. (7) GOOD SOUND ADVICE put in a game effort last time; must use. (1) HELIOS posted a nice win but needs to step forward. (6) NO LESS THAN MAGIC seems to be progressing nicely.
(5) CAMERON CHIP got lucky to be placed into the C-1 class instead of B-2. It is hard to see him coming up short in this spot. (2) APOLLO BLUE CHIP put together two steady qualifying miles and wouldn’t shock me at a price. (10) PHOTOSMART gets some class relief after facing Open types at Saratoga. Early speed and Tetrick in the bike should help, too.
(6) BEAU RIVAGE N drops a notch and really doesn’t face any killers this week. This 11-year-old is coming off a strong season and can wire this group. (3) CANE RIDGE gets a barn change to Burke and is obviously eligible to improve. (2) MAX WILL START missed almost a year and came back with a win.
(3) SHAYNA BABY raced well from a tough spot last time. She knows her way around this oval and seems to be in a prime spot. (5) AUTUMN MAGIC should get a big piece of this race. (1) CRUZIN ANGEL had no shot from post seven at Freehold. Her prior races were fine.
This race is truly anyone’s ballgame. There isn’t much form or many angles to grab. (7) JLS MAN OF ACTION was claimed for $20k one year ago and wasn’t seen for 11 months. This guy isn’t that far removed from being a good horse and I have faith that McDermott can get him going again. (9) PANG SHUI has been stepping down the condition ladder each week and now finds the basement at the Meadowlands. (3) DEMANDING FORCE arrives from Indiana for Burke. I fear he could be overbet.
(5) WISENHEIMER should cruise if he brings anything close to his A game. (8) TAKE IT TO NINE & (9) MAJESTIC STONE appear to have the best closing kick. They only need a miscue by the top choice or some pace help to get a big chunk.
(4) LIZZIES DREAM chased home a solid winner last week. She is far from a world-beater but looks best in this spot. (5) JK RU BETTOR YET looks like a fit in this questionable field. (1) SKYWAY SHANIA had no shot from post 10 last week. I wouldn’t fall off my chair if he lit up the board. (3) SAD STORY has speed and should get a piece on the exotics.
Can you explain the new bikes and does it make a diffrance since everyone is using one of them?
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM