- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Saturday 5/25 Analysis
Race 1 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 24 - 79 / $120.30 BEST BETS: 3 - 6 / $9.80
Best Bet: WAKE UP PETER (11th)
Spot Play: PANESTHETIC (7th)
(1) WORD POWER looked good in that last qualifier besting top New York 3-year-old Doctor Butch last time. I expect we’ll see some speed from the rail and possibly a first-out winner. (3) MINDSET got nipped in a fast mile last week; adds Lasix. (7) OLDE TIME HOCKEY has shown signs of ability but needs to prove he is as fast as the top two.
(4) JERSEYLICIOUS lost her perfect record on the year due to a second tier draw and tough competition. This spot is much easier. (2) AUTHORIZE was a bit flat last week but did go faster than her first start of the year. (5) O NARUTAC ROCKETTE should get a big check and is a must in the exotics.
(3) LETS ROCK TOGETHER finds a field without any killers and should use his speed to go a long way. (2) BEACHFRONT is another with early zip. He could be sitting pretty behind the top choice. (5) QUIK MAGIC has yet to finish worse than second this year.
(6) LEMON DROP HALL comes off a throw out race where an accident severely changed the outcome. He looks like the one to catch with Tetrick at the controls. (3) IN KENNYS HONOR should find an early seat and save ground. This race looks softer than his last spot. (1) ARTS JIMMY RAY is off a win.
(1) EMERITUS MAXIMUS has been on a roll this year. From the rail, he should brush and hold on for the win. (5) JOHNY ROCK may have finished higher if Rockin Amadeus didn’t get the jump on her last week. He is a clear contender in here. (4) DEEP SEA HANOVER had no shot last time.
(1) BOLERO ANDREW drops down to the C-2 level and should have his way with this mostly dull group. (3) KISS MY ART rallied nicely last time and looks like the top one’s only competition. (2) LEBRON should flash speed and get a nice piece.
(8) PANESTHETIC is in fine form right now and seems to have caught an easier bunch this week. (2) BREAKIN THE LAW finished well last week. He could be rounding into form. (5) TOWNSLIGHT HANOVER knows how to step up with a big mile. (3) ALL SPEED HANOVER makes his first start in 1 1/2 years; classy.
(8) FOUR STARZ TWINS charged home last week for second. I have a feeling we might see speed this time. (4) RED STAR TOMAHAWK is certain to leave off the gate and must be used on all tickets. (9) DASH N tries the big track after consecutive scores. (3)PADRE MANUEL was used in the pace battle last time.
(8) YO CHEYENNE ROCKY exits series action against much tougher competition. It worries me that he seems a bit sour, but we know he has early speed in the tank if needed. (5) HACIENDA has been facing some strong foes at Pocono. He can beat these with a trip. (2) RELENTLESS DREAMER will once again have a difficult task passing the entire field. (1) MIGHTY YOUNG JOE is getting to the class where he tends to wake up.
(4) HANG TEN drops down and has a strong closing kick in a field with plenty of outside speed players. (2) DINAS GAMBLE had no shot from post 8 last time. This race looks like a good fit for him. (3) ELUSIVE REWARD has proven capable of stepping up at this level.
(3) WAKE UP PETER comes off a nice tightener and should cruise this week. (1) REAL ROCKER looks good if you throw out his last race. (4) TO BEACH HIS OWN has legitimate early speed.
(3) DYNAMIC YOUTH has two races under his belt now and gets the conditioning nod over (1) HESTON BLUE CHIP, who earned over $1,000,000 last year and dug in nicely in his last qualifier. (4) WHIRL MONROE is clearly sharp, but the waters are deep tonight.
(1) MORTAL ZIN was stuck uncovered last week from an outside post. He should have an easier time sticking close to the action this week. (7) OVERNIGHT DELIGHT has been racing well; using. (2) ROCKNROLL JEWEL drops down. He won in his last start at this level.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM