- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Saturday 4/20 Analysis
Race 1 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $35,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 79 - 357 / $445.80 BEST BETS: 10 - 29 / $39.80
Best Bet: SOURCE OF PRIDE (5th)
Spot Play: ROCKS N BONDS (4th)
(4) FRED AND GINGER was a good second at Philly last time and should be even shaper with that race under his belt. (1) RIVER SHARK has won two of his last three and usually responds when he gets away from the best pacers. (5) ABELARD HANOVER is hard to knock on paper.
(1) CONTRABAND HANOVER is back at the Meadowlands in a winnable spot. Three-year-old has been getting faster with each start. (5) ALWAYS THERE went a huge first-over mile after some equipment changes. (6) COWBOY COFFEE dug in gamely after rating a soft pace. (2) RALBAR qualified well and could be good enough.
(2) ART FOR LIVING raced evenly off the scratch-sick line and made a nice middle move two starts back. In this blank field I give him as good a chance as any. (9) CRACKER PULLET has been showing some stretch life. This looks like a good spot for Manzi to find some early speed. (8) DEVILS EMBRACE N was okay last time but drew outside tonight.
(3) ROCKS N BONDS wasn’t going far from post 10 after a four month break. He draws well this week against a questionable group and could be ready to fire. (6) DHARMA INITIATIVE should flash some speed and get a nice piece. (7) ARTACUS has shown some late pace.
(9) SOURCE OF PRIDE is a well-bred colt with ability that none of these possess. He should take care of business despite the outside draw. (7) ROCKAHOLIC exits the tough Weiss series at Pocono and could be firing off the gate for Berry. (1) IMA GIGGITY FOOL should push away from the cones and stay close; Callahan’s choice.
(1) KISS MY ART probably would have won last week if he didn’t run into another foe early in the mile. This field is tougher but I’ll still give him the edge. (10) LAWGIVER HANOVER qualified nicely versus some good horses and finished up that mile under a snug hold; post an issue. (2) PEMBROKE DEWEY returns here at a reduced level and has proven capable in the past. (4) PRINCE SHARKA was stuck in heavy traffic last week.
(1) PREMIER swept the field nicely last time and seems likely to find speed from the cones. (8) BUSHWOOD Z TAM was a good second in his debut for the Rene Allard barn and could show more. (7) BENNS SUPERMAN saved ground and closed fast last week but hardly looked like the soundest horse on the track. (2) SHELLYSBLOCKBUSTER closed nicely last time.
(4) CAMBASSADOR bumps up in class off a huge mile and is simply too sharp to ignore. (1) BOLERO ANDREW returns to the Meadowlands at a reduced level and should appreciate the slightly easier competition. (6) CANE RIDGE almost wired the field last week; dangerous speed. (3) ALEX BULLVILLE is a smooth trip away from the winner’s circle.
Looks like Cat Manzi picked up a live drive in (9) MORTAL ZIN. He raced okay versus better from post 10 last time and should enjoy the drop to the C-1 level. (5) BULLET SPEED trounced an awful bunch last time. This field is much tougher. (3) VEAL MARSALA has some form and a better post to work with this week. (1) CORKY BARAN only needs a smooth trip to have a chance at the victory.
(1) STORMIN RUSTLER couldn’t have hand-picked a better spot. He should show speed and have few excuses. (2) BUCKEYE IN CHARGE has put in an honest effort in all his tries at this level. (5)HACIENDA finished fast last week. He looks like a player.
(2) LADYS ART was scratched-sick out of the first round but rallied nicely last week for second. Art Major-mare doesn’t show any flashy final times but knows how to win and can turn the tables on (9) DAY BLUE CHIP, who has dominated this series thus far. (7) ABROKENART HANOVER added Lasix and improved last time.
(7) PANESTHETIC qualified well the previous two weeks and looks ready for action. (5) WINDSONG HARLEY faces straight B-1 types this week for Burke. (3) FANTADDY has posted four straight solid starts. (3) MUSSELSFRMBRUSSELS is always a day late and a dollar short.
(5) BLADE RUNNER took a lot of air last time and really didn’t lose by that much considering the winner was a runaway. This field is weak and he should have a big chance. (4) COME ON RIDGE is certainly capable but hasn’t been as sharp as he was a month ago. (2) LEBRON lures Callahan.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM