- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Saturday 4/13 Analysis
Race 1 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $35,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $75,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 71 - 331 / $410.00 BEST BETS: 10 - 28 / $39.80
Best Bet: FOUR STARZ TWINS (12th)
Spot Play: KISS MY ART (5th)
(3) DOMETHATAGAIN scored in the prep for this series with a nice off the pace rally. It seems like winter vacation and Lasix have moved his game up a notch. (5) BAKIN ON THE BEACH always seems to be a day late and a dollar short; capable. (7) MR DENNIS went crazy with a brush to the front and could not last most recently. I’ll wait for an inside post.
(3) COWBOY COFFEE posted a nice debut mile at Dover and doesn’t exactly catch the toughest NW 1 field. Any step forward and he wins easily. (1) DHARMA INITIATIVE returns here in a soft spot and should get a big piece. (2) ARTACUS draws better in his second start of the year; could improve.
(1) BENNS SUPERMAN couldn’t ask for a better spot. He should show early speed and stay close to the action. (6) PREMIER lured Callahan off a couple of others, including a barn he typically drivers for. He ships in from Dover off a win. (5) DM BIG DOG DADDY looks to be moving in the right direction.
(2) DEVILS EMBRACE N moves inside this week and faces a soft group. Barn scored a winner here last week and has a legitimate shot tonight. (3) HURRIKANE ANTHONY has been a part of the early pace and still hung around nicely over the last two weeks; contender. (7) HIGHLAND TERRIFIC ships in sharp from Freehold. (8) HARRAHS BEST has done it here before.
(3) KISS MY ART had some road trouble last time and finished up willingly. This looks like the perfect spot for him and you can expect he’ll be controlling the action or at least part of the battle. (6) ROMAN CONQUEROR N changes venues and reunites with Callahan. He looks like a fit in here. (2) STONEBRIDGE COWBOY moves back to an inside post; chance.
(8) VISIBLE GOLD ships in sharp for Burke from the Meadows and at least we know what the plan will be – speed. (7) MATTACARDLE also comes over from the Meadows and actually paced faster than the top choice last time. (5) VERDAD comes off a throw out mile in his 2013 debut. Don’t be shocked if he comes to play this week. (4) HOLDINGALLTHECARDS has shown he is capable of better.
(8) DINNER GUEST makes his third start back from a layoff and should be ready for a peak effort. (5) PENCE HANOVER bested a nice field last time and this spot doesn’t appear to be stacked. (3) I LIKE DREAMIN makes the second start of his 4-year-old campaign and should be much tighter. Notice that 1:49 1/5 mile from last year.
(1) FANTADDY couldn’t quite get there last week but remains in fine form. With a fair track and a reasonable trip, he’ll be in the photo. (6) VODKA IS TERROR attracts my interest because driver Corey Callahan chose off two other horses which look better on paper to drive here. Does he know something we don’t? (9) CANE RIDGE got a deserved week off after a brutal mile in the Rags To Riches final. He will be overlooked in the wagering due to the new pilot. (7) ALEX BULLVILLE closed well once again despite interference last time.
(2) CORKY BARAN has found his groove and seems to get along brilliantly with Callahan. He finally draws inside and that could keep him close enough to get over the top. (1) CAMBASSADOR went a brave mile but was used very hard in the Rags To Riches final. If that race didn’t take too much out of him, he should be tough. (9) AREZZO HANOVER is on a roll and will be firing. He could win but I like others slightly better.
(1) CAMART HANOVER drops down and finally draws well; I’ll bite. (6) ROCKNROLL JEWEL is another moving down alphabetically. He has been caught in some fast miles lately and could surprise. (8) LOST HEART seems fast enough to play with these.
(5) A J CORBELLI returns here razor sharp and should take charge. (7) ROCKIN THE HOUSE looks good if you toss his break last time. (3) MAJOR BELLE apparently races better behind a target and seems unlikely to leave this week.
(1) FOUR STARZ TWINS is sharp and moves into a live barn. It is hard not to like this gelding. (4) BUSHWOOD Z TAM gets a new trainer but should keep his form. (6) SHELLYSBLOCKBUSTER will be closing late for a piece of the pie.
(4) BULLET SPEED had a tough trip last time. He tackles a lifeless group this week and should be blasting down the road. (3) BRANDONS COLT picked up his game last week. (9) BLENDED WHISKEY finds one of the easier spots he has seen in a while and I wouldn’t be shocked if he got a nice check.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM