- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Friday 8/2 Analysis
Race 1 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 118 - 341 / $540.00 BEST BETS: 15 - 26 / $45.20
Best Bet: TRIXTON (1st)
Spot Play: TOSS CARTWRIGHT (5th)
(6) TRIXTON jumps off the page here as the obvious selection. He was dominant in his career debut. (11) SUMATRA has more experience than the top pick, but is stuck in the second tier; cold exacta. (1) MARZIPAN took a shot last time and could be starting to learn how to accelerate. (2) OVERGROWN qualified well.
(1) HONOR THY DAUGHTER won in her first trip to the track and might just be a step faster than these right now. (5) YOGA qualified well enough for Takter. I wouldn't be shocked if this daughter of Muscles Yankee stepped up at a price. (2) BIKINI SO TEENY only needs to stay flat to get a piece at a price.
(8) B L CLASS ACT has been stuck in some fast miles and this race is likely to go three to four seconds slower. The post is an issue, but this guy looks like the play. (9) RUSH N SUPREME ships in from Hazel and those trotters have proven capable of going at the Meadowlands from time to time. Amateur Mitchell Walker already has a win here this year. (7) CURRENT CRISIS has scored in his last two tries here with Krivelin in the bike; short price. (1) OVER AND OUT and (3) IM FABULOUS finally draw well.
(2) RAVINE has raced well in her two starts and she has more experience than the other contenders. (3) SCREAM AND SHOUT added hobbles in her latest qualifier. Perhaps that is a sign they have her straightened out. (7) DEMOISELLE HANOVER is royally bred out of the same mare that produced Donato Hanover.
(1) TOSS CARTWRIGHT put in a credible performance from post nine in his debut. This field seems to lack a standout performer; edge. (2) STARSABOVEALLERAGE should be the one to beat off a win at Tioga. (4) BEFORE I DIE shows some miles that make him competitive.
(4) SMOOTHER RIDE spent a lot of time on the rim last week. This is far from a slam dunk spot for this colt, but it appears to be a softer field than some of his recent races. (2) BLUTO is clearly fast enough and this driver has come over on Hambo week in the past and scored upsets. (9) FICO can fly away off the gate; dangerous. (5) MAJOR ATHENS has some GO to him.
(8) MISS STEELE has made a break in consecutive starts, which is far from ideal, but I think she is the best of this group and I'll roll the dice at any reasonable price. (3) TRUE DAY DREAM has yet to finish worse than second and has high early speed. (1) CURTSY HANOVER is certainly fast enough to trot with this bunch and the inside post works well with her early zip.
(4) EXEMPLAR comes down from Canada with clear form and adds Campbell. (1) RAVEN VICTORY has been keeping good company. This is a field he is supposed to perk up against. (10) DEADLIEST CATCH made a break in his first start of the year, but I wouldn't be shocked if he got involved at a big number.
(2) I NEED HOTSTUFF makes the move into the Ron Burke barn tonight. She'll either improve a couple of seconds or be the same even performer she was before. As long as we get at least 3-1, I'm on board for a possible wake up. (7) ACT NOW overcame an outside post to win her debut. (3) MY LADY DAY looks like a trip player.
(8) HERCULOTTE HANOVER seems to be moving in the right direction and hardly faces a imposing group of sidestepping ladies tonight. (3) KIJAFA almost overcame a tough trip last time. (4) DÉJÀ VU TOO is supposed to wake up at this level. (10) TONATO OF LOVE is another moving into the Burke barn. I'll use her on a few tickets.
(4) DAVE BRIGGS posted a credible debut mile and seems capable of taking a step forward. (3) CHOCOLATE DAY bested many of these last week; one to beat. (5) RESOLVE comes off a win at Vernon and adds a catch-driver this week.
(1) DANCING FOR MONEY and (2) PACIFIC WINDS K stand out on paper. One will win and I'll give the edge to the former because she is not coming off a break. (10) GODDESS might enjoy the switch to the bigger track.
(1) RAMONA DISOMMA can't seem to buy a win lately but looks to be in a winning spot. (3) WHERETHEGIRLSARE is off an open length score. (4) MISS ANNIE J would be tough if she could finish up her miles.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM