- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Friday 6/28 Analysis
Race 1 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 68 - 209 / $299.20 BEST BETS: 11 - 16 / $32.40
Best Bet: MAJOR LOOK (9th)
Spot Play: YOUR SO VAIN (1st)
(3) YOUR SO VAIN was in the Breeders Crown last year, so you know the talent is there. Donato Hanover-sired 3-year-old qualified back nicely and doesn’t face any monsters. (8) VINTAGE OAKS has shown the ability to go fast enough to play with this group. Perhaps new driver Callahan can keep her steady. (9) PERFECT ALLIANCE has early speed and figures to be using it.
(3) CEE BEE YES raced well in her lone qualifying mile for Team Miller. Muscles Yankee-sired filly is a full sister to Fuel My Muscles ($99,885, 1:54 1/5) and a half to Wincinnatti ($101,112, 1:53 2/5). (6) CHOCOLATE CRISP prepared for this at Gaitway and showed improvement in her second start; top connections. (1) MY INSPIRATION is the third foal from a mare that has shown modest success.
(7) DREAMS OF THUNDER recently moved into the red hot Czernyson barn and showed immediate improvement in his qualifiers. (3) HERCULOTTE HANOVER comes off a useful qualifier and Tetrick in the bike is always a plus. (10) JAIPUR posted his best career race here a few starts back.
(2) SUMATRA seems to like it much better on the lead and went down the road in his latest qualifier at Gaitway. This is the first foal out of a mare that made $156,892. (3) SOUTHWIND SPIRIT was a $105,000 purchase at Lexington last year and has been awesome in the morning. (4) MUSCLESPRINCTONIAN is the first foal out of $885k earner Broadway Schooner. Colt has done nothing wrong in his qualifiers.
(1) MISS SAND CREEK took care of business when last seen at the C-2 level. (4) SIR LBS Z TAM gets class relief and a new Lachance in the bike. (7) CAROLSIDEAL should be looking down the road.
(3) SPIDER BLUE CHIP has shown nice progression in his three starts this year. This is far from an easy spot, but he appears ready to take a step forward. (4) MUSCLE MOUNTAIN seems to be at his best behind a target. Despite tiring last week, he seems like the one to beat. (9) CREATINE had no shot in the Beal. This son of Andover Hall is capable. (1) ASHES CASH has won two straight but will need to go faster tonight.
(4) JK LETITGO hasn’t looked very good lately, but she drops tonight and faces a rather weak field. (6) SOLID QUEEN was a good second last week versus a runaway winner. (2) POWER PACK HANOVER is the most talented, but it is hard to back him off a subpar qualifier.
(5) LEXIS AMIGO gets a big class break this week and has no excuses. (1) APPOMATTOX makes his third start of the year and should be ready for a peak performance. (4) LOVELY VACATION added hobbles and qualified nicely for her new trainer Nick Surick; wildcard.
(6) MAJOR LOOK was handled patiently last week. She drops again tonight and figures to be a bigger part of the action. (9) ABROKENART HANOVER is sharp now and might be able to overcome the poor post. (1) DELIGHTFUL DIVA was keeping some tough company at Yonkers.
(9) CAMERON CHIP drops to the basement condition level. This field came up stronger than a normal C-2, but I can see her scoring at a price. (2) PEGASUS BLUE CHIP appears to have turned the corner; big threat. (5) HELIOS drops down and is always a player. (4) VAPORSTAR improved last time and adds Tetrick this week.
(5) HILL I AM closed very well for second into $360k purchase Trixton in his lone baby race. This Muscle Hill colt is a half-brother to $798k earner Prayer I Am and is certain to get overlooked in the wagering. (3) GREAT SOCIETY showed nice maturity in the morning by leaving, yielding and coming back to win going away last time. This $50k Lexington purchase looks to be ready. (7) QUIKWIT is a half-brother to a pair of $300k-plus winners and was a $100,000 Lexington purchase.
(6) TIPSTER raced very well last time in his first start in over a year. He could certainly show more now. (5) SOME LIKE IT HOT could take this field a long way. (2) FLOWING JAMES should stay close to the action.
(1) SAM SWIFTY ships down sharp for Lachance and seems worth a shot. (6) BLACKJACK PRINCESS has yet to find her 3yo form, but did qualify nicely. (3) GES JODY is off a good effort.
- 1.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 2.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:32PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 07:22PM