- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Friday 5/17 Analysis
Race 1 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 14 - 53 / $61.90 BEST BETS: 2 - 4 / $6.20
Best Bet: SHARED PAST (6th)
Spot Play: B L CLASS ACT (8th)
This race is a complete crapshoot. I have no clue who is going to win and provide this analysis with that word of caution. (7) SAMS HONEYBEE has been racing well in conditioned races here with Verruso driving. (10) CELEBRITY PLAYBOY looks like the best horse but has post 10 and broke last time. (4) CURRENT CRISIS has the fastest winning mile of the group this year.
(2) SMILIN ELI looked good in both of her qualifiers and seemed to have something left last time. I’ll take a shot with this Muscles Yankee colt at a price. (1A) MUSCLE MOUNTAIN was a confident winner with Gingras in the bike; tough again. (1) CORKY got a little lonely on the lead last time.
(2) QUEEN OF ROYALTY returns to the Meadowlands at a reduced level and should be close to the action in this abbreviated field. (4) ARIA J looked okay in the morning and doesn’t exactly face any monsters. (7) DE VINS GIRL gets some class relief but may be at the mercy of the pace.
(4) CAJOLE HANOVER was super two back and broke last time. This field came up pretty light. Anything close to his winning mile would make him an easy winner. (3) RAVEN VICTORY proved game in his recent qualifier. (6) HERES JOHNNY turned things around last week.
(3) WALDORF HALL lures Howard Parker here to drive. Six-year-old gets some nice class relief this week and should sit first or second in a field lacking a lot of early punch. (4) TEMPLE OF DOOM raced well versus better last time and is another who could be on the move early. (2) FROM ABOVE owns a vicious late kick and Callahan has done well with him.
(8) SHARED PAST has looked good in her qualifiers and everything from this barn seems to be going good right now. She gets a big edge in this bulky field because you know she will be near the lead and out of the traffic. (6) SOUTHWIND COCOA raced well in her first start of the year and can build on that effort. (7) TIME TO KILL had a nice rookie season. She should be ready for more in her second start of the year. (1A) MISS STEELE is stuck in post 10.
(1) MAJOR LOOK raced well last week showing speed at both ends of the mile; narrow edge. (4) ABROKENART HANOVER has been a new horse on Lasix. (6) SUMMERTIME LEA has a nearly flawless record and will get tested on the big track.
(6) B L CLASS ACT has arguably been facing tougher at Pocono. He returns here at the basement level where he put up a career best mile five starts back. (4) DOUBLE UP HANOVER gets some class relief and should have few excuses. (3) TSMLIL ORPHAN ANDY lacked a stretch kick but only finished a half-length behind my second choice last week.
(5) WALLTOWALLCOUSINS has been rolling along against better and is sharp enough to handle the jump in class. (7) ANOTHER AMARETTO faces a much easier group tonight. Can he stay trotting? (3) SUPERSTAR HANOVER raced okay in her 2013 debut and could show more this week.
(3) SUZELLE HANOVER draws inside this week after showing some late trot from post 10. This is a weak field and I’m hoping she will be forwardly placed. (9) ONLINE EXCLUSIVE faces the easiest group she has seen this year. (5) VARIETY GIRL took too much air last time.
(1) ERGO HANOVER kind of hung a bit in that last qualifier, but doesn’t face much tonight and should be near the front. (3) PALM BEACH CHIC gets a pass for the dull effort in her 3-year-old debut from post 10. I wouldn’t be surprised if she showed more tonight. (10) ORDER BY KEEPER certainly has a chance, but the bad post and the likelihood that he’ll be overbet with Yannick driving are both turn-offs. (8) CRAZY ABOUT PAT is fast enough but doesn’t seem worth a shorter price.
(3) LIGHTNING PAIGE showed pace at both ends of the mile last time. (1) FEELINGMIGHTYGOOD really wasn’t that bad last week. She finally draws inside and could be live. (4) LIZS LIL K K showed some life last week.
Here is another race that simply doesn’t inspire me. (2) TIGERS TOO GOOD looks like a player if he minds his manners. (3) CATIR gets Tetrick this week. (6) SIMONE HALL put in a good mile two starts back.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM