- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Friday 2/8 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 30 - 132 / $175.20 BEST BETS: 5 - 11 / $20.80
Best Bet: CHILDS PLAY (9th) Spot Play: A BETTOR WORLD (4th)
(4) MJS BID finds a good spot tonight with a short field. She should be sitting second-over and can pounce late. (2) MAGIC STARLIGHT has inside speed and will come away no worse than second. (7) MYSTICAL VICTRESS was very patient last week and could not get there. Will Miller leave hard this time?
(4) WILCOX certainly lucked into the easiest of the three Jr Trendsetter splits. It would be hard to see him losing on paper. (2) SKY IS THE LIMIT threw in a clunker last time. His prior efforts are fine. (3) FOX VALLEY LEO is better than his latest attempt. The inside post should help.
The two top horses in here both love to break. I'll be using both in my multi-leg wagers and cross my fingers that one of them stays trotting. (3) AX MAN can't seem to get away from the gate. If he does, watch out. (8) BLOMKVIST finally minded his manners last time. I'd say he is the clear one to beat. (6) TOTALLY ADDICTIVE should leave for position and get a piece. (10) APOLLO BLUE CHIP has been closing well; needs post help.
(2) A BETTOR WORLD was trapped at the back and finished loaded with pace in his 3-year-old debut. Dave Miller chose here over (1) RESISTANCE FUTILE and I get the feeling we haven't seen the best from this colt. The latter displayed hints of ability as a rookie and returned to the races nicely at Woodbine. (4) HUMILITY made a very impressive brush to the front in his recent qualifier. This guy should have a big say in the final but I'll wait one week before backing him.
(9) CELEBRITY BOMBAY is overdue for a victory. I'm looking for Pierce to leave off the gate this week and set him up for a photo. (6) ZUMBA MOUSE dropped in for a cheap tag and pounced to an easy score; very capable. (2) SHANTY IRISH looks good if she can make it around the track. (5) DASH FOR THE CASH, (7) BOOMFIELDCANTIFLY & (8) HOBOKEN SONNY all look logical somewhere on your tickets.
(6) FOUNTAINBLEAU VOLO seems to have turned the corner and reunites with Miller this week. (4) THE CHANCELLOR is only dropping one level in theory, but he is getting plenty of class relief. (9) THE TRIPLE LINDY is on quite a roll. I couldn't leave him off my tickets. (8) VAPORSTAR had late trot last time despite a layoff.
(2) RAMONA DISOMMA isn't the mare she used to be, but her comeback race was good and this looks like a good spot. (6) RHAPSODY ROSE should be gunning to the top and take these a long way. (7) AUTUMN MAGIC just needs a smooth trip to get into the picture at the wire.
(7) FEEL THE PRESSURE steps up off a nice score. This spot is much tougher, but certainly not filled with any world-beaters. (5) SPICE IT UP LINDY has been knocking on the door. He may be in slightly shallower waters this week. (2) WINDSUN GALAXIE ships in sharp but I'm not fan of Dover shippers.
(3) CHILDS PLAY took a ton of air on a night when being near the front wasn't a good idea and still dug in to lose by fewer than three lengths. Her career hasn't been great thus far, but let's remember that she is a full sister to the speedy Duneside Perch and Aba Daba Doo. (9) ONE NIGHT drops down and gets a new set of hands at the controls. (5) DRAGON PRINCESS deserves a look because she will be close to the action.
(1) RINGSIDE LAURYN had a bit of traffic last time starting from post 10 and really no chance of getting a check. She draws the rail now and should fit well at this C-1 level. (6) BABY BLAZE should be headed to the front and avoid any confusion in this large field. (10) CAMERON CHIP can beat much better than this field when she is on her game. (8) DOUBLE UP HANOVER & (9) SPECTATOR K are both capable but unreliable.
(6) ALWAYS THERE was stuck in a bad flow and finished up willingly in that last qualifier. I'll take a shot with him to score at first asking in this somewhat non-descript field. (3) FIFTYSHADESDARKER appears to have some ability. (2) CHESAPEAKE BAY & (5) MATTOXS WESTERN gets interesting driver switches.
(4) STAR KEEPER drops down for a barn that is having a good meet. (7) CAMPHOR HANOVER is another getting a class break. (8) SANGAAL caught some eyes with a strong rally in that latest qualifier; Miller's choice.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM