- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Friday 2/1 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 24 - 110 / $146.80 BEST BETS: 4 - 9 / $16.60
Best Bet: ZUMBA MOUSE (2nd)
Spot Play: REAL BABE (9th)
(2) MYSTICAL VICTRESS put in a nice effort last week and is clearly reaching peak form. (8) MAGIC STARLIGHT has been a killer since moving into the Burke barn back in November. (4) SOUTHWIND JAZMIN looks like a fit at this level with a decent trip.
(3) ZUMBA MOUSE went a nice flat mile last time and now drops way down to the $15k claiming level. He should take care of business. (6) BLOMKVIST is entered for a tag this week. I guess Team Miller is losing their patience with this guy. (8) APOLLO BLUE CHIP has some ability but is probably just going to be closing for a minor piece.
(3) TERROR HIGH toured the track in his pari-mutuel debut. There are no standouts in this group and I'm expecting more from this guy this week. (7) WHATS THE STORY wasn't going anywhere from outside posts at Yonkers. His last effort here was good. (10) LONG FIGHT HANOVER looks good on paper but doesn't exactly have a top-10 driver.
(5) WESTSIDE LINDY missed seven weeks between his last two starts and that field came up slightly tougher than this spot. (4) FEEL THE PRESSURE looks very playable if you ignore that break on 1/18. (10) BAD BOY BILLY drops down. Shows speed? (3) PROUD MOMENT should be near the front; exotics player.
(6) SKY IS THE LIMIT was in against a runaway winner last time. None of these seem likely to get away from the field. (5) BEACHFRONT added Lasix and perked up. (10) WILCOX disappointed last week and the price should be right from post 10; using.
(4) MAGNUM KOSMOS looks a bit risky on paper, but both of those breaks came on a half-mile track. He has early speed and is more than capable of pulling off the upset. (5) JUST LIKE LLOYD has been bringing a good effort to the table each week. (3) SPICE IT UP LINDY tried it on the engine last week and learned the hard way that speed wasn't holding up; useable.
(5) AUTUMN MAGIC is on quite a form spree. Veteran mare was stuck in traffic last week. (6) GORDYYYS PET gets a pass from the dull showing from the second tier. (2) RHAPSODY ROSE should make the front in a jiffy from this post. (3) COWBOYS DREAMER drops this week.
(6) SOAPY SAP gets some needed class relief this week. (1) VICTORY NUT went crazy on the lead versus better last time. He is a player in here. (3) OUTLAW moves inside off a decent effort.
(6) REAL BABE was much sharper in her second start off the bench. This daughter of Donato Hanover should have a decent future. (10) TAKE MY PICTURE drops down and should be showing speed from the outside. (8) FOUNTAINBLEAU VOLO took a step in the right direction.
(5) WHERES WALDO left strong into a storm of dust created by the starting car and clearly didn't like it. The weather will be warmer and track a bit wetter this week. He can leave and make his presence felt at a better price. (6) THE OTHER CREEK is another who should be showing speed. (8) LAGUNA BEACH is always a player in this basement claiming condition.
(6) CRUISE QUEEN was trapped behind a wall of horses the entire stretch last week. Burke barn's mare looks good in here if she doesn't get overbet. (3)SHAKY HANOVER might have finally reached a level where she can win. (1) PAY TRIBUTE was Tetrick's choice.
(2) GAMBLERS TALE finds a soft spot and should be winging on the engine. (1) SKY TANTRUM should be close to the action; must use. (6) EXPENSIVE TOY has some speed and figure to get a piece of the pie.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM