- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Friday 1/4 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 4 - 25 / $20.80 BEST BETS: 1 - 2 / $3.60
Best Bet: JESSESJO (5th) Spot Play: ZUEREST (1st)
(9) ZUEREST finished up willingly in his qualifier and certainly has the early zip to overcome the outside post. (1) LIVE JAZZ should be moving early for Schnittker. While I don’t love this guy, he is very capable of stepping up. (10) KEENAN seems to be in pretty cheap; maybe. (2) MAN O MATIC has a shot if he minds his manners.
(4) PILATUS displayed some talent up at Saratoga. Due to the slow qualifier, perhaps we’ll get a bigger price. (6) HELIOS moves into the Miller barn and looks good but will be overbet. (3) SWISS LIGHTNING shows up in a new barn after a sharp qualifier. Private purchase? (5) VOLARE DE VIE is an exotics must.
(1) ARTIES LAST PARTY got off to a tardy start and finished okay late last week. Now that Campbell has a start behind her, I’m hoping he can stay in closer attendance early on. (3) FAST AND FIESTY was used up early in the mile most recently. With a smoother trip she has a shot. (5) TWO WILLOW MCARDIE is a sharp horse moving into a decent barn.
(6) FOUNTAINBLEAU VOLO did his best work of 2012 right here with Miller in the bike. I’m going to look past the break and expect this track to move him up. (3) CIVIC DUTY has early speed and seems to be in a decent spot. (8) EPIC TALE lured Tetrick off of three other horses.
(3) JESSESJO had a tough trip last time. This looks like a great spot for this gelding. (5) LORD DARBY steps up the ladder off a win and seems to be moving in the right direction for this barn. (1) SPECULATION has some form and enough speed to protect position from the cones.
(2) ACTIVATOR was racing well at Yonkers and moves into another good barn. (1) FOUR STARZ ALEX has been putting in steady miles lately. This is the kind of horse I can see saving ground and getting lucky with the longer stretch. (5) ELUSIVE REWARD has some excuses for his recent failures; maybe.
(4) DON’T KNOW CHIP went a big mile in defeat last time and deserves a bet-back. (5) ALL ABOUT JUSTICE shocked everyone last time. No reason to think he can’t win again. (2) THE CHANCELLOR is clearly capable if he minds his manners. (3) QUICK DEAL has perked up for Burke.
(1) CHIEF KAREN stormed home in this class to win last week; again. (6) CAT CORA was stuck with outside posts at Yonkers. Her prior efforts were all good. (4) HOT LIST has been a new horse since moving into the Burke barn.
(8) ICE MACHINE couldn’t hack it on the engine, but speed wasn’t great on opening night. This guy has a solid record here and only need a decent setup to score at a price. (3) SEA RAVEN had too much to do after chasing a slow pace last time. (2) MAGNUM KOSMOS is certainly dangerous on the engine but is unlikely to get away easy on the lead this time.
This race is wide open so I have to try a longshot. (3) DE VINS GIRL was racing pretty well at Philly and posted her lifetime mark at this track last year with a very solid 7-2-1-1 record. (4) CARAMEL CHINNO couldn’t handle post 10 last time. Mare figures to be forwardly placed, which is a good spot in a bulky field like this one. (7) GORDYS FILLY YENTA appears to be one of the sharper ladies in the race. (9) FOR ALL WE KNOW deserves some Burke respect.
(6) OLE MISS came up short after missing three weeks of action. I’ll give her another chance. (5) ELLEOFNXAMPLE was awesome while sweeping the field last time. I do caution that she doesn’t always fire and can be at the mercy of the pace. (7) ANGELWITHNATTITUDE has early speed and could be tough given the right trip.
- 1.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 2.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 3.Posted 12/08/2013 06:24PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM