- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Friday 1/25 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 19 - 89 / $115.60 BEST BETS: 3 - 8 / $12.80
Best Bet: IL MAGO (9th) Spot Play: THE BUDSTER (5th)
(6) ELLEOFNXAMPLE only has one good run in her but this field sets up with plenty of early speed. I can see her mowing these down late. (7) RHAPSODY ROSE dropped to this level and perked up last time. (2) AUTUMN MAGIC continues to climb the class ladder.
(5) REAL BABE had no chance from post 10 in her first start since October. This gal has talent and figures to show more this week. (8) SHANTY IRISH looked much better with the hobbles added; using. (7) CELEBRITY BOMBAY can certainly play with these if the trip works out.
(9) PROUD MOMENT has been racing pretty well and now moves into a new barn. I can see this guy stepping up at a price. (4) APRIL SUNSHINE wasn’t going far from post 10 in her Burke barn debut. She has a big chance in here but may be an underlay. (7) KINGS CAVALIER just won at this level last week; can’t toss. (5) MUSHOT JESS also raced well last time.
This is one of the tougher races on the card to decipher. (8) MISS SAND CREEK raced well two back but was used up in a duel last time. With a smoother journey she can score. (3) NUTMEGS YANKEE clearly improved in her first start for this barn. (10) BELL ON WHEELS is the only one getting class relief. Can she overcome post 10? (5) DREAMS BAR moves in a few posts.
(3) THE BUDSTER was stuck in traffic last week and never had the chance to stretch his legs. The odds should be right and he CAN win here. (7) ROSE RUN HOOLIGAN didn’t like the front in the slop. New tactics? (4) NOT AFRAID will be gunning to the top and remains dangerous.
(6) MYSTICAL VICTRESS was stuck way outside last time and actually raced okay. With the start under her belt she can step up even more. (3) MJS BID looks good if you ignore the break last time. (5) ARGUMENT HANOVER just missed in her most recent race.
(1) SPICE IT UP LINDY was in against much tougher last week. Veteran gelding is sharp enough and fast enough to win tonight. (6) LUCKY ROLL could make an easier lead tonight if Miller decides to send him. (7) JUST LIKE LLOYD didn’t have enough last week but I’m not tossing him quite yet.
(4) DRAGONS PRINCESS has been racing pretty well and should be tough in this spot. (6) CRUISE QUEEN coasted on the engine versus softer last week. (2) SLEAZY DOES IT could sneak into the number at a big price.
(3) IL MAGO has stayed trotting in consecutive starts and finds the perfect spot for an aggressive effort. (4) IN YOUR ROOM should have an easier time making the front this week. (10) FOUNTAINBLEAU VOLO is better than his latest effort. I wouldn’t be shocked if he won.
(12) DCS PIGGY BANK is stuck in the dreaded second tier but the trainer does get out of the bike, which is a plus. I’m willing to take a chance here in this wide open field. (5) EMILY DO chased home a tough foe last time. (2) SWAGGER BEGONIA seemed to like the addition of hobbles. (6) NICE DREAM has speed and could go a long way if left alone.
(6) MARKET FORCE moves into a new barn that has done okay so far this meet. In this dull field, he might be tight enough off that last qualifier. (4) MCMARVEL has been going well and lures Tetrick. Maybe he is good enough to play here. (9) TROUBLE HANOVER has early speed and could get a big piece.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM