- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Meadowlands: Friday 1/11 Analysis
Race 1 - $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool
Race 3 - $25,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Race 7 - $50,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
MEET STATS: 7 - 46 / $48.60 BEST BETS: 2 - 4 / $9.00
Best Bet: DWS NY YANK (4th)
Spot Play: SHAKY HANOVER (8th)
(5) STAR CHASER ships down from Georgian with plenty of early speed and should be able to carry it a long way in this somewhat abbreviated field. (4) BESTJETYET showed some definite improvement with Lasix added; worth using. (8) CONNERY BLUE CHIP stood out in his qualifier and I was planning on taking a shot, but I’m going to wait a week and see how it goes tonight unless the price is very juicy.
(2) ONE THROUGH TEN doesn’t overly excite me but simply looks best on paper. (6) ROCKWEILLER comes off a decent effort and has proven he can win here. (9) MAN HE CAN SKOOT ships in from The Meadows off a win to try this series. You have to respect that he won more than 50% of his races last year.
None of these jumps off the page, so I’m going to stick with my pick from last week, (6) ARTS IDEAL HANOVER. This guy tried it first over last week and jumped it off when the going got tough. He needs a stress free trip and this is the kind of field I can see him wiring or sweeping; cross your fingers. Toss out that last mile by (2) MR DENNIS and this gelding looks good. Top young gun driver Marcus Miller could help his chances. (5) CEE PEE PANIC missed a month of action and it showed before his last start. He could be better this time.
(8) DWS NY YANK qualified well and makes his first start for Burke. This field seems to be crying out for a horse to take charge and go all the way and this guy looks like a prime candidate. (7) MY LEAP OF FAITH doesn’t look like much on paper but got Tetrick’s call. (10) REAL BABE is likely the most talented of this group and Harder admits he likes this mare. But having missed time and starting from post 10, I’ll wait a week.
Typically I shy away from Delaware shippers, but (1) RINGO ships in red hot and looks to be the real deal. (4) HOLDINGALLTHECARDS looked good in his debut for this barn. (5) ARTHUR qualified impressively. I wouldn’t be comfortable leaving him off my multi-race exotic tickets.
There are a bunch of logical horses in here. (2) LUCKY ROLL rallied nicely last week. With some questionable form on the outside of this field, I’m hoping we’ll get an aggressive steer. (6) ROSE RUN HOOLIGAN also comes off a solid try. He is a must use. (3) HARBOR POINT never got comfortable last time. Perhaps the start over the track will straighten him out. (4) BAD BOY BILLY can make the top in this field and get a nice piece.
(4) CHIEF KAREN has been racing well for some time now and only needs a live horse to track in order to get the job done. (10) MYSTICAL VICTRESS is a Midwest import who is the real deal. She has early speed and this is the horse Miller is in to drive. (3) ARGUMENT HANOVER comes off a win at Yonkers but hasn’t raced in four weeks. (9) MJS BID had a long jurney last time.
(2) SHAKY HANOVER drops a notch and was caught in a fast mile last time. This field has no standouts, so the price should be fair wherever you land. (9) GO ON BB arrived from Balmoral and went a long mile. (4) GROUNDED is another dropping down. Simpson has been having some success here.
(4) PROUD MOMENT should make an easy lead in this spot. He has to hope too many outside foes don’t gun, but regardless the trip should work out. (2) SPICE IT LINDY closed well last week; better post. (1) JL ROCKIN JAKE is capable if he has his act together.
(6) FOUR STARZ ALEX faded fast after an uncovered trip last time. With smoother sailing he can perk up. (1) WESTERN TSUNAMI didn’t get involved last time. Veteran is better than that. (2) IMAGE OF DAWN has tons of back class and the best form in the field. (7) STORMIN RUSTLER is off a nice win.
(1) FOX VALLEY SWIFT closed well upon arrival but will likely be much lower than 53-1 this week. (9) MISS SAND CREEK drops down off a decent effort. (5) GORDYYYS PET upset last time. Show speed tonight?
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 01:44PM
- 2.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/06/2013 03:20PM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 03:54PM