- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Maywood: Pick Four Analysis for Friday 6/21
Maywood Park - $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Four
(1) FOX VALLEY TOUCHE moves to the pylons and that has a way of perking up a horse. Trainer Joel Smith has been winning at a high rate and this looks like a good spot.
(4) SHABALABADINGDONG went too fast last week and was stuck with some bad posts in prior engagements. Notice the last time she was at Maywood in this class she went down the road.
(5) SHES AUTOMATIC has caught a bit of seconditis lately. Fact is she has early speed and is hard to toss.
(4) JUDSON DIRECTOR gets some much needed class relief. He isn’t the horse he once was, but this 9-year-old can wake up at this level.
(2) PAPA BRIAN finds a horse without much speed to his inside and could be in line for a cozy trip on the lead or in the pocket.
(3) MASTER JEEVES gets a similar class break as the top choice. The last time he was in this non-winners of $2,500 condition, he scored by two-plus lengths.
(8) TRIPLE LANE MELODY has proven fast off the gate for a 3-year-old filly. She is far from a lock in this spot, but deserves the edge in a field without a standout.
(1) WINDY CITY JOANN gets the inside draw this week and seems likely to get aggressive. Driver Ryan Anderson should have her sitting no worse than second.
(2) TWEEDS FLY N STAR gets her nose back on the gate after starting from the second tier last time. She should be very competitive against this group.
(1) PURE SMOKE went down the road versus practically the exact same field last time. With only 3 wins in his last 38 starts, he is far from a lock, but you have to like his chances.
(5) STOP THE TRAFFIC chased the top choice from the pocket and settled for second last time. I can see him going to the top this week and not looking back.
$1 Pick Four Ticket: 1,4,5 / 2,3,4 / 1,2,8 / 1,5 = $54
- 1.Posted 04/12/2013 01:51PM
- 2.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 3.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 4.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 5.Posted 12/05/2013 02:15PM