09/22/2012 5:47PM

Laurel: Pick Five jackpot pays $75,601.80


All five favorites were beaten, but one ticker holder had every winner in a Players’ Jackpot Pick Five payoff of $75,601.80 on Saturday at Laurel Park.

It was the first time since Laurel’s fall meet began on Sept. 5 that there was a single winner.

Under the rules of exotic wager, which has a 50-cent minimum bet and an 18 percent takeout, 60 percent of the daily pick five pool in paid out daily if there are multiple or best of five winners, with the remaining 40 percent carried over toward a jackpot payoff to a single, unique winning ticket.

The winners in Saturday’s sequence were Ek Haseena ($22.80), Powder Mountain ($9.60), Riley’s Rampage ($6), Touring Hong Kong ($8.60), and Speightful Kiss ($10.60).