Hoosier Park: $15,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Analysis for Thursday 6/27
The $15,000 guaranteed pick four on Thursday at Hoosier has a $3,396 carryover.
(3) I SCOOT SO PRETTY took on pressure last week and still dug in for her first career win. Most of her competition tonight has yet to score a victory; edge.
(6) JET BAR can’t seem to get over the top lately, but is so hard to leave off your ticket against such an unproven field.
(9) CURMUDGEON has been showing some obvious improvement lately. One more step forward could get her to the winner’s circle.
(4) LILYS HI HO sports a string of dull lines, but he got caught in a speedy 1:51 mile last time in only her second try for this barn. Gelding takes a major drop in class and figures to find some form.
(8) ROUND ABOUT FAME has displayed some life at points in his miles since dropping back down to the $8,000 claiming level. This guy has some back class and it could shine through one of these days.
(9) JOLENES PINEHONKER had a very successful 3-year-old campaign and finally seems to be finding his best form here in 2013. Note that he kicked home in 28 1/5 in his most recent try.
(4) GO GASPY GO seems to be on the right path now without hobbles. Sophomore colt took a month off and now appears in a new barn. Don’t be shocked if he comes up with a better effort.
(10) MONTICELLO LANE has been racing pretty well and Trace Tetrick choose this guy from post 10; interesting.
(5) PILGRIMS HONEY looks like a player at this level with a smooth trip. Anything is possible off a barn change.
(7) ARTOMATIC PILOT is on quite a roll and looks like a legitimate candidate to single if you want to try a cheap ticket. That said, because this is a large field and he tends to come from off the pace, I’m going to spread on my ticket.
(4) ROCKNROLL SPECIAL turned things around last week and should be near the front.
(12) READY TO WORK has to overcome the second tier, but is clearly fast enough to beat this field.
$50-cent Ticket: 3,6,9 / 4,8 / 4,5,9,10 / 4,7,12 = $36
- 1.Posted 12/12/2013 10:03AM
- 2.Posted 12/12/2013 01:31PM
- 3.Posted 12/12/2013 04:12PM
- 4.Posted 12/11/2013 03:00PM
- 5.Posted 12/12/2013 04:46PM