- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Hoosier Park: $10,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Analysis for Thursday 6/20
(3) NOAH C put in a credible effort in a quick mile last week. In his prior start he made a nice middle move. I believe his is rounding into form while facing a pretty questionable group tonight.
(9) FRANKTHEBANK doesn’t have much form and hardly stands out on paper, but he possesses early speed, a quality lacking in this field.
(5) RICHERTHANRAYNO scored easy wins in her last two starts at this level and looks like the obvious favorite.
(7) TAYLOR B GOOD & (8) CCS MUNCHKIN come out of the same race and each raced pretty well. If the pace gets quick or they find a live flow, either could score at a price.
(7) READY TO WORK has scored by open lengths in each of his last two starts in this condition. He is the clear favorite and a possible single, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he went down.
(8) MARKS WAY scored off the bench last time and remains at the same level. His early speed is a big weapon.
(5) STRAIGHT JACK dropped to this level and won last week. It is hard not to use him.
(3) W WHITE COMET seems like a player with a smooth trip. I wouldn’t be shocked if he won.
(7) NOTORIOUSCARDSHARK couldn't handle the competition against non-winners of 2 company last time and now gets his chance against a mixed bag of foes that includes Maidens. I have to give this son of the fast 2-year-old Duneside Perch the edge.
(4) BOOGIE NIGHTS got over the top in his third try at the Maiden level. He looks formidable but could be an underlay.
(1) OHTOBEAVET looks to have some ability. He should be ready for a peak effort in his third start of the year.
$50-cent Ticket: 3,9 / 5,7,8 / 3,5,7,8 / 1,4,7 = $36
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM