- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Equine Sales of Louisiana releases 2013 schedule
Equine Sales of Louisiana has revealed its 2013 schedule, expanding to three sales for its second year of operation.
Based in Opelousas, La., Equine Sales of Louisiana held its inaugural yearling sale in September 2012.
"With our newly updated sales pavilion and on-site barns, now under construction, we offer consignors the optimum location to sell their Thoroughbreds in the south," said Sales Director Foster Bridewell.
The 2013 Equine Sales of Louisiana schedule is as follows:
- Consignor Select Yearling Sale, Wednesday, Sept. 4.
- Open Yearling Sale, Monday, Oct. 28.
- Mixed Sale, Tuesday, Oct. 29.
Nominations are now being accepted for the consignor select yearling sale, with a June 14 deadline. Nomination deadlines for the open yearling and mixed sales will be announced later.