- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Reports
- StorePast PerformancesREPORTSPICKSHarness PPs
Dover: Sunday 11/18 Analysis
Best Bet: DARENA HANOVER (11th) Spot Play: GOOGOO GAAGAA (8th)
(3) SAN DONATO finds a short field where he can control the action if Campbell gets aggressive. (5) CAVEAT EMPTOR has been getting checks all year and now adds Tetrick. (4) SAND ROYAL BLU surprised last time and now looks like an obvious player. (2) ALL LAID OUT is another contender in this tight-knit bunch.
(2) ROYAL ASSETS raced well to be a close second to the favored (1) TIME TO KILL last week. I'm not sure this gal is that far from Time To Kill in talent. The latter was a good second in the Breeders Crown and deserves respect. (4) MA CHERE HALL could be dangerous if they let her get away on the engine.
(4) MASTER OF THERIVER scored his first win immediately after the barn change. Pierce joining the team is a plus. I'll stay here. (6) COMPANY AFTER SIX drops out of Delaware stakes action and should be tough. (2) MCPORT IN A STORM is an interesting import with form. (5) ARTZINAS BRO steps up off a win.
(3) HANDSOFFMYCUPCAKE sprinted home last week with no real shot into a pretty slow pace. I have to think she'll be handled more aggressively in the final. (2) SOMEWHEROVRARAINBOW is on quite a roll but does stick out enough to warrant the 3-5 mutuel. (4) UF DRAGONS QUEEN comes off two races where she was stuck with outside posts. Don't be shocked if she gets involved at a price.
(1) FEETS OF MAGIC moves inside and has some class to him; at a price. (6) WE SALUTE YOU has been racing well but only has 2 wins in 28 starts this year. (9) P H POWERPLAY drops back down to the level of his last win. (2) WALTON SHAW A is another getting a class break.
(1) PERSONAL STYLE gets in against a field with plenty of early speed types. I can see this filly grinding it out first over and getting the job done. (6) WIN MISSY B has been a new horse since Lexington. Can she be handy enough to wait as others leave to her inside? (2) MYSTICAL ESCAPADE sports some good effort; gets share.
(3) SIR RICHARD Z TAM could benefit from a quick early pace. I rarely select Pat Lachance-driven horses, but this one seems to be in a winning spot. (2) TWILIGHT BONFIRE is another who could benefit if the pace is hot. That said, I see her supplying cover for my top choice. (8) SUNFIRE BLUE CHIP is a full brother to Heston Blue Chip. I wouldn't be surprised if Tetrick found a way to get him the winning trip.
(7) GOOGOO GAAGAA has proven to be the best trotter in this field when he brings his `A’ game. The trip could be an issue from this post, but I'll take the best horse at above 2-1 and take my chances. (5) UNCLE PETER has come back with a couple of decent races. This is a tough spot, though. I can see him winning but I would need some value to play. (6) LITTLE BROWN FOX is loaded with early speed and always capable. (2) GUCCIO is hard to love or toss.
(6) HAGI stopped after a tough trip while up in class last time. I would expect a good effort in this spot. (4) TIVOLI HANOVER could make the top and surprise. (5) ENEE WEENIE AND ME adds Tetrick.
(1) SWEET LOU was flat last week but tonight is the big prize. Ron Burke should have him fired up for this important race in deciding the 3-year-old champion. (5) HESTON BLUE CHIP has been a killer since adding Lasix. I respect his chances of winning but couldn't back him at lower than even money. (2) BETTORS EDGE sneaks up on you when you least expect it; chance.
(1) DARENA HANOVER is feeling it now. I expect her to take charge and wrap up a short exacta with (2) MOONLIT DRAGON, who should be following closely from the pocket. (5) KISS DON'T BITE had no chance in her first start back off the bench. This looks like a good spot for her to get a piece.
(6) SHARK MCGWIRE is a pure Tetrick call. I can see him moving this gelding up a notch. (3) AL IBAD SPIDER raced well following the layoff. More now? (2) VILLAGE BLAST comes off a good race.
(1) MOODYS WAY has been a new horse with Lasix added. Givens trainee steps up again but seems to be good enough. (3) PASTOR JACK moves back inside. (5) HEAD OF THE BARN won at this level last time and gets a free ride now.
(5) SAVE ME A PLACE raced okay versus better last time; drop and pop. (8) WAMBAM SAM went down the road in his most recent try against a similar field. (2) THREE SWINGS has raced consistently at this level.
(3) JK LULLABYE keeps rolling along at this level. (5) FIRST ROYAL N has speed and form but runs into a tough foe. (8) PERFECT SWING could improve in his second start off the bench.
- 1.Posted 06/16/2013 08:05PM
- 2.Posted 06/17/2013 01:04PM
- 3.Posted 06/15/2013 01:52PM
- 4.Posted 06/17/2013 01:00PM
- 5.Posted 06/17/2013 04:52PM