- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 9/4 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (46 - 92 / $162.20): SMALL TOWN CHARMER (2nd)
Spot Play: JUSTINE’S PRIDE (7th)
(10) CARDINAL WIND two-year-old trotter was far back early before showing a lot of trot late and just needs to find a way into the race; fires late. (6) BAILEY'S WISH came up empty last out but has shown a lot of ability. (1) POWERFUL FORCE four-year-old faces younger but is inconsistent. If the mare can mind her manners she has a big chance.
In a field full of few contenders (4) SMALL TOWN CHARMER put in a super career debut making up a ton of ground late; big chance (2) FOX VALLEY ROCKN filly has some pedigree and picks up the top driver in a really suspect field. (1) OUR MISS SPECIAL filly has been facing much tougher in sire stakes competition but has just been racing evenly.
In a really weak and inconsistent field (9) MEGAFORCE HALL has been improving for a hot barn and just needs to stay pacing for a big piece. (8) ALL DUNE three-year-old only has one win on the year but that's more than most; needs more. (10) IMA FANCY KING is saddled with a bad post but has at least shown a big burst in some races.
(6) TOUR HALL two-year-old is really talented and looks to be very tough to beat in the field; short price. (9) PHOTO SURPRISE lightly raced trotter was much better in the qualifier and should hit the ticket if he stays trotting. (8) SV SPIRIT filly was on a roll before her last two efforts; use underneath.
(5) LIZZABELLE three-year-old filly went an extremely difficult trip and she dug in every step. The filly is winless in her career but is knocking on the door. (6) HELLO MY DREAM well bred 2-year-old was a game winner last out and is going to be tough to keep off the top two spots. (8) CRUEL CIRL filly has never missed the board and just lacked room late last out; threat.
(6) FIRST TO ARRIVE should offer a good price but will probably need a speed battle up front for his best chance. (8) BOILER HEIDI HO always offers a low price and would probably win with a smooth trip. (1) SEEKIN FOR GLAMOUR mare made a break last out but circled the field the race before and gets sent out for red hot connections.
(9) JUSTINE'S PRIDE mare put in a huge effort up in class last race. The 4-year-old faces easier and would be tough to beat with a similar effort. (7) LOVERS HOLIDAY mare got to the front last time before tiring really late. Four-year-old has been racing gamely but needs a fast pace up front to close into. (5) RED LACE SKIVVIES mare put in a good acclimating mile last out showing a good late kick.
(6) MISCHEVIOUS JESSE was loaded with trot last out beating a very game opponent. (1) EVIL URGES classy trotter stole early fractions but was no match for the top choice late. (4) VAPORSTAR gelding has a lot of speed but only one win on the year and has shown some breaking issues; use caution.
In a tough field to handicap (9) LARRY'S PLACE has went some good miles really showing a big burst of speed. (5) IVE GOT THE KEY has done well in this class and would be in the money with another good effort. (3) ARCH VILLAIN has now put in a couple of improved efforts and has shown more ability than most of the field is capable of.
(4) SCOOTNFORDAMONEY has raced really well in his last few since going to a new barn. (5) STOP THE TRAFFIC gelding has a good record of hitting the board but was scratched last out and may need one. (10) RECKONING DAY three-year-old has been really good for new connections and is versatile.
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM