- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 9/11 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 2 - $30,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool ($10,416 C/O)
Jeremey’s 50 Cent Pick 5 Play: 6 / 2,3,5,7,8,10 / 1 / 4,9 / 2,3,7,10 = $24
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet: MAD COW LISA (9th)
Spot Play: GRC TRAVEL KING (6th)
(6) CASINO ROYALE lightly raced filly was impeded badly last race but still came flying late to a game opponent. (5) WE'VE GOT IT ALL filly gets sent out for a hot barn and keeps the top driver. (3) FOX VALLEY LOTUS two-year-old does face older but looks to have a lot of talent and potential.
(6) EXPLOSIVE CASH well bred trotter will need to mind his manners but would win easily if he stays trotting. (3) GURAL HANOVER nice looking 2-year-old put in a huge qualifier and will look to do some damage in his career debut. (1) WANNABEAROCKSTAR filly gets a huge driver change and draws the rail.
(2) ALLSTAR GAL mare just missed last out after getting things her own way on the front end. The four-year-old faces younger and finds a very weak and inexperienced field. (3) CRUISINCAMPER filly makes her second career start off a decent qualifier and has some room for improvement. (7) FOX VALLEY ROCHER well bred filly has yet to put it all together but could be ready for a better effort.
(1a) DANCING DYNAMITE well bred trotter made a miscue as a heavy favorite last out but is half of a powerful entry that looks tough to beat if they mind their manners. (1) PINKING OF YOU filly is the other half of the entry who gets a better starting post than her stable mate and is loaded with talent as well. (8) MUSCLE BABE was sent down the road last out in a nice victory but would need more; fires early.
In a tough race to handicap (9) MAC A DUNE needs to stay pacing but probably has the most ability of the bunch and should offer a nice price. (4) SOBER AS A JUDGE five-year-old is ready for a good showing but just like the top choice has some breaking issues. (7) RUSH'S CONQUEST gelding put in a big effort parked the mile last out and was actually closing late.
(2) GRC TRAVEL KING gelding only has one win on the year but is dropping in class and raced much better last out. The 7-year-old gets a good post and should save some ground before shaking loose late. (10) VAPORSTAR also drops in class and was the drivers choice; fires early. (3) CLEVER UPSTART gelding was sharp a few starts ago but has really tailed off, however the veteran trotter is facing much easier than his last few.
(6) ZALL GOOD four-year-old takes a significant drop to the bottom level and should have his nose on the wire with a good trip. (4) LARRY'S PLACE gelding is very inconsistent and has a tendency to be loaded with pace one week and empty the next; command a price. (1) LUCKY PETERSON gelding actually went a big effort last out and now draws the rail.
(3) RED LACE SKIVVIES mare has been awesome in her first two efforts at the track and would be tough to beat with a repeat performance. (5) DUNESIDE BRAT filly could need a start but should be considered a contender in the soft field. (4) FANCY FREE mare has recently stepped up her game and just needs a smooth trip to hit the board.
(1) MAD COW LISA trotting mare has been facing the best trotters in the Midwest, draws the rail and now finds a much easier group. (5) HOT ROD RILEY MAE five-year-old comes off a decent qualifier and faces a very inconsistent field full of trotters besides the top choice. (8) COCOTIER well bred gelding could be a sleeper in the race coming off a very nice qualifier but could need a start off the long layoff.
(4) THE GORGEOUS ONE five-year-old stallion takes a slight bump up in class but could have the talent to handle it; versatile. (2) JUDY'S HERO gelding gets a good driver change and showed a good burst of speed last out. (1) NINEELEVEN HERO four-year-old draws the rail and probably has the most ability in the field but has been off for six weeks.
- 1.Posted 12/05/2013 04:54PM
- 2.Posted 12/08/2013 09:52AM
- 3.Posted 12/07/2013 07:42PM
- 4.Posted 12/07/2013 03:42PM
- 5.Posted 12/08/2013 06:53PM