- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 7/31 Analysis + Pick 5 ticket
By Jeremey Day
Race 2 - $40,000 Guaranteed Pick Five Pool ($10,288 carryover)
Jeremey’s suggested 50 cent Pick 5 play: 1,3,4 / 1,3,5,6,9 / 4,8 / 1,6,8 / 5 = $45
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (40 - 79 / $140.40): TRANS AM BLUE CHIP (6th)
Spot Play: RIGHTONRAY (9th)
In a field full of breaking trotters (1) FLYING HIGH has flashed speed and talent and like the rest of the field needs to stay trotting. (3) KISS ME I'M LOADED gelding put in an excellent qualifier and should be up close to the pace. (4) SOUND AND FURY well bred filly has stayed trotting in two consecutive starts and might show some improvement.
(3) THE GORGEOUS ONE 5-year-old stallion makes his second start off a long layoff and looks to have a ton of upside. (4) GOLDEN-NUGGET gelding was used hard in his last start but does drop back down to the bottom level; threat. (6) RUSH'S CONQUEST goes out for a provisional driver but is one of the better horses in the race.
(1a) JOVANNA Indiana bred filly ships in from Hoosier and has flashed a good burst of speed in her starts. (3) FIRST LADY'S Z TAM gets sent out for a barn that has been red hot for 2-year-olds and the filly should show a lot of improvement in her second career start. (9) FOX VALLEY SALSA freshman filly pacer makes her career debut off a solid qualifier and picks up the top driver.
(8) WACKO filly trotter put in a huge effort first start last out. The 2-year-old isn't the best gaited but can really trot a last quarter; fires late. (4) VIENNA two-year-old filly looks to have gotten over her breaking issue and is wicked fast. (5) BAILEY'S WISH filly has just raced evenly so far but does have some ability in a field with few contenders.
(1a) TOUR HALL gelding was really good last out flying off of dull cover to get the victory. The talented 2-year-old is saddled with an outside post but looks to be tough to beat if he minds his manners. (6) GRAY N CLOUDY two-year-old trotter has hit the board in every start this year and looks to be improving. (8) BOBBY B BREEZE two-year-old colt has a bunch of positives going for him including first time lasix, first start in a new barn, and gate speed; fires early.
(5) TRANS AM BLUE CHIP impeccably bred filly was unreal in her second career start exploding home and should get better with experience. (7) SCHMATIE filly comes off a layoff but does go for white hot connections that have horses in career form. (6) PRIVATE ASHLEY filly has a lot of speed but is inconsistent from week to week; versatile.
(2) BOILER HEIDI HO mare came up empty last out after a huge effort prior. The ten-year-old is reunited with the top driver and has dominated this group for most of the year. (3) FOX VALLEY LILAC is another mare that tends to race inconsistently but has shown the ability to close into a fast pace. (5) NIGHT'S ALL NIGHT mare was used very aggressively and needed the start; threat.
(4) EASTER TEKA mare went a big mile from the ten hole last out and would be tough to beat with a similar effort. (9) EVIL URGES picks up a good driver change and owns back class. (5) GAWAIN NOURRIR finally gets post relief and is just in need of a smooth trip to hit the ticket.
(7) RIGHTONRAY owns only one win on the year but has been pacing some good miles and should offer a big price. (2) WOLFIES SPORTSTER also only has one win on the year but does have the ability if he decides to pace. (6) JOVIAL JOKER N gelding has been going some good miles and could be sitting on a sneaky good effort.
(4) VOLLEYBALL STAR bottomed out the field last time from a tough spot for the filly's first win of the year. The 3-year-old should try it again because she seems to fold if looked in the eye; fires early. (3) PROSPER should be a live long shot as her last two efforts have been better than her lines show. (1) ALWAYS A CHEATER mare comes off a scratch sick but does have the ability to pace a big back half if healthy.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM