- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 7/3 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (34 - 67 / $117.80): FOX VALLEY MALONE (3rd)
Spot Play: ONE JAZZY LADY (1st)
(7) ONE JAZZY LADY filly put in a superb qualifier going wire to wire and kicking home nicely. (8) MOLLY GO LIGHTLY comes off a nice qualifier and a great first start to build on. (6) ANYTING I WANT filly raced greenly last out as expected but did show some ability.
(2) SARA THE SPY filly made a break in the stretch last out after being spooked behind other horses. Look for the 3-year-old to be on top early and play catch me if you can. (1a) LITTLE MS CHRISSY filly looks to be rounding into form after a slow start; big chance. (1) JUST FOR FUN second part of a powerful entry and has raced game all year long.
In a very soft and inconsistent field (9) FOX VALLEY MALONE looks to be the clear-cut horse to beat. The talented pacer makes his second start off a layoff and raced gamely just missing to a sharp opponent. (8) FOX VALLEY BOBBIJO gelding is 0 for the year but has turned it around in a big way with his last two efforts. (3) GITR DUNE MAN three-year-old has just been racing evenly but does drop back down to the bottom level.
In another suspect field (7) SNEAKY should offer a big price and has at least flashed some potential. (2) HIGHLY ELEGANT Indiana bred filly comes off a sick scratch but could have the most ability in the race if she's healthy. (8) ROSEAMONGTHETHORNS had a good record as a 2-year-old and comes off a very nice qualifier; threat.
(4) DOLLY DANCER was done in by a horse who couldn't be rated getting into a speed duel. The lightly raced 6-year-old was much the best and should be ready for another big effort. (5) MISCOMMUNICATION needed her last start after some issues. Nice looking 3-year-old has a ton of speed. (7) MJ'S SISTA filly is improving with each start and put in a huge effort from a tough post last out.
(2) SHELBY LU was loaded with pace late after a nice ground-saving trip. Three-year-old makes her second start in a new barn and is the horse to beat. (7) IAMLOVEDBYTHEKING mare looks to have turned the corner in her last few starts but will be at the mercy of the pace and outer flow; fires late. (9) NA ZDROWIE filly is racing gamely and will be firing for position early; threat.
(7) BEACHSIDE BUNGALOW raced gamely after a three week layoff and should have more left in the tank late. (8) METRO LAD gelding has the ability but always seems to come up short; command a price. (9) TANGIBLE HOPE gelding was a sharp winner last out showing a big late kick late; versatile.
(4) DRAGON'S SPORT gelding came up empty on the half mile after racing gamely in his start prior. Three-year-old pacer drops back down in class and should offer a decent price off the clunker. (7) DAVE'S GOLD was a game winner in this class a start back; threat. (3) A C H S three-year-old has just been racing evenly but finds a very weak field.
(7) ALWAYS A CHEATER mare races inconsistently but has a big brush if timed right. (1) DAGOTA mare gets the best post and should be much closer turning for home. (4) MEARL FINN mare finally hit the board last out and almost got the victory. Seven-year-old pacer has been improving in her last few efforts.
(4) OLIVER BROWN gelding just tired late after a big middle half. Seven-year-old has the post advantage on his main rivals and could get the jump on them as well. (9) IVE GOT THE KEY gelding got an ideal trip shaking loose late last out and probably will try and float for position. (10) RIO'S Z TAM gelding races much better on the big track. If the 9-year-old fires off the gate he has a chance.
Hey Bml, When are you going to apply for thoroughbred dates in Illinois? Put that big track & one mile chute to work!
- 1.Posted 12/10/2013 02:23PM
- 2.Posted 12/09/2013 01:54PM
- 3.Posted 12/10/2013 02:25PM
- 4.Posted 12/10/2013 01:46PM
- 5.Posted 12/10/2013 01:42PM