- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 7/10 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (35 - 70 / $122.20): FOX VALLEY MALONE (3rd)
Spot Play: SUPER SONIC FLASH (9th)
(6) MARY'S LAW filly has picked up some nice checks and has a win at the track which is more than the rest of the field combined this year. (3) POWERFUL FORCE mare put in an eye-catching mile last out and appears to be going in the right direction; threat. (5) KISS ME I'M LOADED gelding has two starts and two breaks but did put in a decent qualifier.
(1) THESLEAZYPRINCESS filly's mom is a big time producer and the 2-year-old cruised around the track nicely winning her qualifier. (5) PERFECTLY CLEAR filly has paced two big miles at Maywood and could be ready for an improved effort. (3) FOX VALLEY TAYLOR also exits a strong qualifier in an inexperienced field.
(9) FOX VALLEY MALONE looked to be full of pace late after being taken out of the race by dull cover. Nice looking 3-year-old pacer is the horse to beat in a suspect field. (5) TICKLE MY FANTASY came up empty last out just racing evenly after a good trip but does find a very soft field. (2) RUSH'S CONQUEST four-year-old gelding is lightly raced and put in a much improved effort last out.
In a wide open race for freshman trotters (2a) TOUR HALL is a risky pick because the 2-year-old is saddled with an outside starting post and comes off a break. The first time starter is loaded with speed and talent if he stays trotting. (1a) BOBBY B BREEZE showed decent gate speed in his qualifier and keeps the top driver. (4) BIG BAD BOB another first timer coming off a winning qualifier that has a post edge on the main rivals.
(3) NIGHT'S ALL NIGHT mare is versatile and been sharp when given time between starts. (6) KIMBERLEY R mare has the ability but you never know what type of effort you will get. (2) DISLOCATED will probably take a lot of tote action but races very inconsistently; use caution.
(7) BIG CHOCOLATE should offer better value and will probably get the jump on the favorite. (6) CELEBRITY HERCULES goes out for a white hot barn that has a few different ones in career form with this one being no different; short price. (5) CLEVER UPSTART was no match last out for the top choice but could shake loose late for a piece.
(7) GALACTIC STAR has now put in two good efforts in a row and makes his third start back off a layoff; big chance. (5) OLIVER BROWN was an easy winner last out and faces a similar field. (8) IVE GOT THE KEY will have to fire for position but that looks like the plan; threat.
(4) MJ'S SISTA filly has been a disappointment so far but drops down to the bottom level for a tag and will be tough to beat with any kind of decent effort. (8) NA ZDROWIE filly has tactical gate speed and just missed last out to a very game winner. (6) BLUERIDGE ADAH should be a long shot that could hit the bottom of the ticket with some racing luck and a good trip.
(1) SUPER SONIC FLASH looks to just now be back in racing shape and is definitely fast enough to win here. (6) BENNS SCORE KEEPER has tailed off a bit after being sharp earlier in the year. Gelding faces an easier bunch and should be in a great spot turning for home. (3) B FLY MCQUEEN mare was razor sharp in her first start back but would need much more in this spot.
In a wide open and evenly matched race (7) LOVERS HOLIDAY came flying late from a very tough spot last out. The 4-year-old should offer a decent price and would be a huge threat with a repeat of that effort. (6) ALWAYS A CHEATER is a threat to win at a price against his bunch which she's done twice this year already. (5) WALKINHTEMOONLITE mare seems to go from awesome to empty and vice versa every few starts but does come off two straight victories.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM