- DRF Bets
- Handicapping & PPsHorsemen's ProductsReports
Access past performances
- The Wizard
- DRF Gameplan
- Quick Sheets
- DRF Picks
- Today's Racing Digest
- Key Race Report
- Positive ROI Report
- Moss Pace Figure Reports
- Debut Reports
- WE Handicapping Report
- Clocker Reports
Racing and Wagering InformationTools
- DRF EasyForm PPs
- DRF Classic PDF PPs
- DRF Formulator PPs
- DRF HarnessEye PPs
- DRF Daily Harness Program PPs
- Daily Racing Program PPs
- NewsCategoriesTrack Notes
- StorePast PerformancesHarness PPsPackagesDRF PlusREPORTSPICKS
Balmoral: Wednesday 6/26 Analysis
By Jeremey Day
Race 7 - $20,000 Guaranteed Pick Four Pool
Best Bet (33 - 64 / $115.40): RYLIEGHS LILLY (8th)
Spot Play: BESTNOTGETINMYWAY (10th)
(1) BOILER HEIDI HO mare wins almost half her starts and has been untouchable in this class; short price. (6) NIGHTS ALL NIGHT eight-year-old mare put in a huge effort off a scratch and could be the only threat to the top choice. (2) PACING PENNY TWO mare gets a good post and looks to save some ground before shaking loose late.
In a very weak and inconsistent field (4) IAMLOVEDBYTHEKING looks to be heading in the right direction despite the 4-year-olds terrible record. (3) MYSTERY BOX flashed talent early on and just needs to mind her manners to hit the ticket. (7) STEPHIE CLAY mare caught a lucky break last out breaking her maiden; use underneath.
(9) THIS CHICK ROCKS well bred filly comes off a super qualifier and looking at the ownership could be special. (7) MARZY BEARZY is another well bred 2-year-old that comes from a family of big producers. Filly showed gameness in her qualifier as well. (5) MOLLY GO LIGHTLY filly showed a decent burst late and should offer a huge price.
(2) BIG CHOCOLATE four-year-old stallion gets the best post, takes a huge drop in class, and gets a big driver change as well. (6) ANTS INER PANTS mare made a miscue at the fair track but had just been rounding back into form prior. Four-year-old could be the horse to beat should the top choice falter. (5) MY MUSCLEMAN comes off a two month layoff but did fire last time in this scenario.
(8) BEACHSIDE BUNGALOW would have laid over this field last month but now has a bunch of question marks; command a price. (7) NINEELEVEN HERO lightly raced 4-year old put in a big effort at Maywood last out and looks to be improving with each start; versatile. (6) DAVE'S GOLD gelding saved ground and exploded late in his last start but now takes a big step up in class.
(6) FOX VALLEY ANDY gelding couldn't parlay a perfect second over trip last out getting out nodded late. Three-year-old finds a very soft field and should be right there on the wire. (9) HOLY MCMOSES gelding finally minded his manners last out but just raced evenly. Three-year-old has flashed big late kick in the past and will offer a good price. (10) POMME CHAUD gelding makes his second start off a long layoff and despite the bad post should be involved late.
(3) ALWAYS A CHEATER mare is racing gamely and gets a good post; fires late. (7) DAGOTA went from awesome to empty last out but would be a threat with a repeat of the prior effort. (5) SAND TARYN went a big trip last out to a very game opponent. The 4-year-old mare hasn't raced consistently but the last effort would put her in the money.
In a very inexperienced field (9) RYLEIGH'S LILLY has speed and pedigree but was too far back with poor cover last out. Three-year-old filly just needs to find a way into the race to sweep past late. (8) ROCK GROUPIE two-year-old faces older but don't let the slow time at Maywood deceive you as the filly is immensely talented. (6) SECTIONLINE PAMELA filly has just been racing evenly and would need more; use underneath.
(3) EVIL URGES gelding comes off some nice efforts, owns back class, and faces much a much easier field. (4) MAPLEGROVE SHAELYN mare put in a big first over effort just flattening out a bit late. (10) GAWAIN NOURRIR gelding will offer a big price from the ten hole and put in a nice effort first start off the long layoff. Well bred trotter could use some fast fractions up front to close into.
In a very hard race to handicap (6) BESTNOTGETINMYWAY made up a ton of ground late last out from a tough spot. Nine-year-old just needs a similar effort to do some damage. (7) HE WILL ROCK YOU gelding comes off two poor efforts but was sharp prior. (1) OLIVER BROWN had won two out of three against these before shipping to Hoosier. Gelding gets the best post and is versatile; short price.
- 1.Posted 12/04/2013 11:20AM
- 2.Posted 12/03/2013 03:13PM
- 3.Posted 12/03/2013 07:02PM
- 4.Posted 12/04/2013 07:01PM
- 5.Posted 12/02/2013 02:02PM